Bar Night

"I don't want to go back to school" I pouted

"C'mon get dressed so we can go out" Marie said "And I don't want to go back either"

"Ugh. What do I wear to Montana bars" I groaned

"Are you two ready yet?" Connor asked walking into the room

"No" Marie laughed "Someone is not dressed"

"I've been to New York bars and our college bars. The fuck do I wear to Montana bars" I said

"Look at us. And go for that" Connor said

They're both in jeans, boots, and nice shirts. Hmm.

"Okay fine. Out" I said

Connor laughed and left the room and Marie looked at me. I pointed to the door and she laughed but walked out shutting it behind her. Going through the drawers, I found an outfit and put it on. Okay, I kinda match Marie, good enough. Walking out of the room, I headed down stairs and into the kitchen.

"Oh girl. You'll fit right in" Marie smiled

"Good job" Connor said

I sent a glare his way and we all got into their dads truck. I sat in the back with Marie. We are meeting her friends at one of the bars. A couple of Connors friends are coming too, so he's going to hang out with them. Braxton ended up staying the night when we had that storm. Which was a good thing because his truck didn't start the next morning. His alternator went. I had nothing to do, so I helped replace it while Marie went and did, I don't remember.

"Okay, don't get too hammered and call me when you're ready to get picked up" Their dad said

"I'll watch her. Well, try" I said

"Good luck" Their dad laughed

We all got out of the truck and the siblings said bye to their dad. I awkwardly stood there for a second before following them inside, where they split up, so I followed Marie. Going through the crowd of people, we came to a table with four other girls at it. There's two seats left.

"Hey, girls this is Becca" Marie said

"Hi" They said

"This is Taylor, Alex, Carol and Justine" Marie said

"Hi" I said back

They motioned to the two empty seats and we sat down. They all introduced themselves and then aww'd when I said I was from New York. I mean, it's not all it's chopped up to be. The city is okay, but I don't really care for the city that much. It's loud and busy and people are ass holes. Then you have tourists. Granted i'm one here but still. City tourist are terrible.

"So, we all know about Marie's one ex, what about you Becca. Any good stories?" Uhm Alex, yeah, Alex said

"She does" Marie laughed

"I told your brother this story" I laughed

"You did?" Marie asked

"When he was telling me about what's her face. I told him about this guy cause I'm the one who brought up the situation" I said

"Well..." Alex said

I laughed and told the story for the second time this trip. This honestly isn't even the peak of Family drama or issues. They were pissed when they learned I was going to school almost on the complete other side of the country. I got so much shit for it. And the amount of 'you're going to have to pay your own student loans' comments I got. Well I was planning on paying them myself anyway because I don't make my parents pay my bills unlike some people. Yeah, I got yelled at for that one. But it's fine, I moved like three days later.