☆ Chapter Four ☆

♡ Kyler ♡

When Hayden and I got woken up by people yelling outside, we both got up right away. As soon as we saw it was Kahlia and she was being pinned up against the door about to be raped we ran over to her. I grab the fucking asshole and threw him away from Kahlia. Hayden grab the guy and punched him in the face then pinned him down on the ground while calling the cops. I went over to her and took her into the house we waited for the cops. Once the cops came we gave our statements and then they handcuffed the guy and put him in the back of the police car. Kahlia went to the guest room while Hay and I went to our room.

Hayden ~ Babe you should go check on her.

Kyler ~ She could already be sleeping.

Hayden ~ Just go check on her and if you don't plan on coming back let me know and I'll come to you.

Kyler ~ Okay babe.

I get up and head to the guest room she is staying in. I lightly knock on the door but there is no answer I slowly open the door and I poke my head in. I see Kahlia curled up on the bed sleeping I see she's not covered up so I walk over to her and slowly cover her up. I go to leave the room but Kahlia grabs my arm.

Kahlia ~ Kyler could you please stay with me?

Kyler ~ Sure I'll be right over there on the couch.

Kahlia ~ Can you please lay with me and just hold me? I feel safe with you.

Kyler ~ Okay as long as you are sure.

Kahlia ~ I'm sure.

I walk over to the other side of the bed and send a quick text to Hay to let him know. I get into the king-size bed and scoot next to Kahlia I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her close to me.

Kahlia ~ Thank you for staying with me.

Kyler ~ You're welcome I'll always be here when you need me. Now get some rest I'll be right here.

She snuggles into me more I feel her relax against me. I'm laying here with my arms around her holding onto her and it feels right. It's like she is the missing piece that I have been looking for. As I'm laying here I see the door slowly open and in walks Hayden. He walks over to the other side of the king-size bed and gets in. Hayden snuggles up to me he gently rests his hand on my hip.

Hayden ~ She is almost right on top of you haha.

Kyler ~ I know she said she feels safe with me.

Hayden ~ How does it feel to have her next to you and in your arms?

Kyler ~ It feels like she was the missing piece this whole time. Are you sure about all of this? You know you come first before anyone else.

Hayden ~ I'm sure about this. I know that I will always come first and that's why I love you so much. But if things do happen between you two I want you to treat her just as you treat me.

Kyler ~ I think I can do that. But we will have to wait and see what happens first. Hell who knows maybe she never wants to be with a guy again after she was almost raped.

Hayden ~ That's very true. We need to find out what he wanted and why he was here. All we know right now is that was her ex-boyfriend and we only found that out when she gave her statement to the police.

Kyler ~ We can ask her if she will tell us everything in the morning but we won't push her.

Hayden ~ No we won't we can wait until she is ready to talk. Now let's get some rest cuz I'm exhausted.

Kyler ~ Goodnight I love you.

Hayden ~ Goodnight babe I love you too.

I'm not sure when we fell asleep but I was woken up by small soft hands tracing the tattoos on my chest. I slowly open my eyes and see Kahlia with her head on one side of my chest and she is slowly tracing the tattoos on the other side. I look to the side and see Hayden still passed out.

Kyler ~ Mmm morning beautiful.

Kahlia ~ Morning Kyler. Thank you again for staying with me last night.

Kyler ~ You're welcome beautiful. Would you be open to telling me exactly what happened last night and why your ex would do that?

Kahlia ~ Okay so his name is Noah. We dated for almost two years but before we date we knew each and we would talk. Well, he was a fuck boy worst than you. He had to have a different girl almost every night. But then the more we talked and got to know each other he started to fall for me. Noah started asking me out but I kept telling him no cuz he can't just be with me. Well to prove to me that he wanted me and only me he stopped his fuck boy ways. Well after about six months I finally gave in and we started dating. Things were great for the first year then a few months after that, I noticed he was starting to act weird. I never once questioned his loyalty to me so I just ignored his behavior. Well, one day I got off of work early and come home well I got a surprise when I got home. I walked into my apartment and went to my bedroom well when I opened the door I saw him laying on the bed naked with a co-worker of mine riding him like a wild bull. I flipped out beat the shit out of her and then kicked his fucking ass out. Well then I packed my shit up and I stayed at a hotel until I saw my house was for sale. Well, last night Noah came into the bar where I work and he wanted to talk so we did. He told me that he misses me and that he regrets cheating on me and wants me back. I told him I could never trust him and I don't want him back well he said he would do anything to get me back. He left the bar so I thought and followed me home. I asked him what he wanted and he said he wanted me back I said not happening then he thought there was another guy cuz I wasn't going back to him. Then it was like he just snapped and he pinned me up against the door and pulled my pants down. He was about to pull my thong down but that's when you and Hayden showed up. He will do anything to get me back I know that if he gets out of jail he will come for me again he won't stop until he has me.

Kyler ~ Damn well that explains a lot. I'm sorry you had to go through all that. You are welcome to stay here for as long as you want.

Kahlia ~ Thank you you don't know how much this means to me.

Kyler ~ You're welcome beautiful. Now, are you hungry?

Kahlia ~ Yes I am.

Kyler ~ Okay I'll go make us all breakfast. You can use either the bathroom shower if you want.

Kahlia ~ Thanks a shower sounds good right now.

Kyler ~ Okay then I'll go make us breakfast while you take a nice hot shower.

Kahlia ~ Okay.

Kahlia gets up and so do I. Once I get out of bed I head downstairs to start cooking breakfast. After about 20 minutes Hayden walks down and comes over to me and gives me a good morning kiss. I fill him in on what Kahlia and I talked about he's happy she opened up to me like that. While I finished making breakfast he set the table. Kahlia came down just as we were finishing up everything we all sat and ate while talking. I got ready to go to work Hayden has off so he's going to hang out with Kahlia. Once I get ready for work I tell Kahlia goodbye and give Hayden a goodbye kiss and tell them I'll see them when I get home. I walk out get into my car start it then head to work for the day.