☆ Chapter Six ☆

♡ Kahlia ♡

I can't believe I was that open with Kyler this morning. It did feel good to finally talk about what Noah has done to me. He's the one that made me not trust men he's the one that has me thinking that I was never good enough and I will never be good enough. I'm not sure how long I'm going to stay here cuz I don't want to intrude. I had a great time with Hayden today, and I believe he is hoping for me and Kyler to get together. Could I trust Kyler enough to be with him? Maybe, but only time will tell. I cooked us all dinner, and Kyler seemed a bit off when he got home. I'm not sure if it has something to do with what I told him or if it's something else. After dinner, we all go to our rooms. I told Hayden good night and would have told Kyler good night, but he was already in his room. Hayden tells me everything is going to be okay as he can see the worry I'm my eyes. Maybe I should just go home cuz I'm sure Kyler doesn't want me here now. I lay down and stared at the ceiling. Yup, I won't be getting much sleep tonight. As I lay here, I end up hearing the door open. I don't move or make a sound. I even closed my eyes. I feel the bed dip down, and then again, I feel Kyler wrap his arm around my waist. I know it's him cuz of the way he smells, and every time he touches me, I get butterflies in my stomach.

Kyler ~ Beautiful, are you still awake?

Kahlia ~ Yes.

Kyler ~ I'm sorry for not paying attention to you when I got home. I had a bad day, and I didn't want to take it out on you. So I don't want you to think that I don't want you here cuz of what you told me.

Kahlia ~ It's okay, but please, next time, just tell me you had a bad day. I like you Kyler but I need to be able to trust you my ex fucked that up so I have serious trust issues.

Kyler ~ I know and I will next time just tell you. I like you too Beautiful. So how was your day with this beast behind me?

Hayden ~ Hey now asshole.

Kahlia ~ Haha we had a great time we went to the gym and we talked. I told him a shorter version of what I told you this morning.

Kyler ~ I'm glad you feel safe enough to open up to the both of us.

Kahlia ~ So am I.

Kyler ~ Now let's get some sleep.

We all fell asleep the next morning when I woke up. I was all alone in bed. I get up and go to the bathroom. I don't pay any attention, and I go right to Kylers bathroom. I walk in and I see them fucking in the shower. I just stand here in the doorway watching them fuck and holy shit my pussy is wet. That's one of the hottest fucking things I have ever seen in my life. Kyler has Hayden up on his waist fucking him against the shower wall. They are moaning into each other's mouth as Kyler slowly fucks Hayden. He tells Hayden not to cum cuz he wants him to fill him up next. Kyler starts to thrust harder and faster, so he must be close to his orgasm.

Kyler ~ Ahh fuck my love I'm fucking cumming.

Hayden ~ Mmm, yes, fill me up, my love.

Kyler cums and then slowly pulls out of Hayden. Hayden now turns and pushes Kyler up against the wall. Kylers chest is pressed up against the wall he reaches behind him, and grabs onto Haydens hips. Hayden slams into Kyler hard. Kyler moans so fucking loud you could probably hear him all the way into the living room. I slowly slide my hand down into my pants I slowly circle my clit. Hayden slaps Kylers ass and then grabs ahold of Kylers face he kisses him hard. I start to circle my clit faster now I'm getting close. I watch as Hayden thrusts in and out of Kyler faster and harder.

Hayden ~ Mmm fuck my love I'm so fucking close.

Kyler ~ Ahh yes baby fill my ass up with your hot cum.

Hayden thrust a few more times and then cums deep inside kylers ass. I also reach my orgasm so I put my other hand over my mouth to cover up my moans. I til my head back I close my eyes and I cum hard. When I come down from my high I slowly open my eyes and see both Kyler and Hayden looking right at me fuck.

Kyler ~ Damn beautiful that was hot.

Hayden ~ You must of really enjoyed the show.

Kahlia ~ Shit fuck I'm sorry.

Kyler ~ Beautiful, we don't mind. We knew the whole time you were watching us it just turned us on even more.

Hayden ~ Yes, never be shy. If you want to watch us, then you're more than welcome to.

Kahlia ~ O-okay.

Hayden ~ We will meet you downstairs. Come on, Kyler, let's go get dressed in the bedroom, then we will go start breakfast.

Kyler ~ Okay, we will see you downstairs beautiful.

They walked out of the bathroom with the towels wrapped around their waist. I take in a deep breath. I can't believe they were watching me get myself off. I ended up taking a nice hot shower. Once I'm done, I get ready for the day, and then I head downstairs. I get down the stairs and I can smell something fucking delicious coming from the kitchen. Now I have to face them again after this morning. I'm hoping they don't bring it up, but knowing them, they will. I walk into the kitchen, and of course, they are making out its like they can't keep their hands off of each other.

Kahlia ~ Okay enough, you too.

Kyler ~ Oh, she's spicy now that she gave herself an orgasm.

Kahlia ~ Fuck off fuck boy.

Hayden ~ Haha, she must not have enjoyed it.

Kahlia ~ Fuck you Hayden. And for your information, I get myself off better than a man ever could.

Hayden ~ If you say so.

Kyler ~ I like it when you're spicy.

Kahlia ~ I like it when you're not a pain in my ass.

Kyler ~ Oh, I don't cause pain, only pleasure.

Kahlia ~ You might be able to pleasure Hayden, but I doubt you could pleasure me. Now I'm going to eat some breakfast, then I'm heading to the gym for my work out before I have to get ready for work tonight.

Hayden and Kyler don't say anything else. We sit there and we enjoy our breakfast. Kyler finishes first he goes to rinse off his dish, then comes and gives Hayden a kiss goodbye before he leaves for work. I'm not sure if I pissed him off by saying he probably couldn't pleasure me, but he didn't even say goodbye to me.

Kahlia ~ Is he upset with what I said?

Hayden ~ I'm not sure. I know if you said that to me, I know I would be upset and hurt.

Kahlia ~ I didn't mean for it to sound like that. I was just trying to fuck with him I miss our daily banter. I didn't mean for it to hurt him fuck I've seen the amount of pleasure he brings to you and holy shit. What I wouldn't do to have him pleasure me when way he does you. I'll talk to him when I get off of work unless you think I should wait?

Hayden ~ No, don't wait. I'm just letting you know now that he might not want to talk.

Kahlia ~ Okay, well, I'll try. I'll see you later.

Hayden ~ Later Kahlia.

I get up and rinse my dish, then I go to grab my gym bag, and then I head out. I get my work out in, and I did send Kyler a text letting him know we need to talk when I'm done with work. I go back to my place to get ready for work then I head to work. The night was okay I had a few guys try to get me to go home with them. I finish my shift and I head home I'm not sure if I want to go back to Kylers tonight. I think I fucked everything up I pull into my driveway and I just sit in the car. Fuck it I'll go to Kylers but my sleeping on the couch tonight. I slowly walk into Kylers house and then I go straight towards the couch I lay down and I didn't even realize I fell asleep.