☆ Chapter Twenty Six ☆

♡ Hayden ♡

Kyler, Cash, and I have been planning our wedding that's in five months now. We have our siblings and parents helping us as well. We have booked the place where we will be having the wedding and where we will be staying in the Maldives. I'm sitting in my office going over a few things for the wedding when a knock comes to my door.

Hayden ~ Come in.

Hailey ~ Hey, bro.

Hayden ~ Hey sis, what are you doing here?

Hailey ~ I came to talk to you about a few things. One is the wedding and the other is children.

Hayden ~ Okay, let's hear it.

Hailey ~ Well, I want to let you know that we have found the perfect stop for you guys to get married. I have already talked to Kyler and Cash, and they are updated as well. Now, as I told you before, I'm willing to help out Kyler with children, but now I would also like to help out Cash as well.

Hayden ~ That's really sweet of you. Thank you.

Hailey ~ I would do anything for you. Krystal is going to be doing the same as well.

Hayden ~ I'm taking it as you ladies have already talked about all of this?

Hailey ~ We have, and we even sat down with Kyler and Cash before we all decided this was the plan.

Hayden ~ Well, I'm more than happy. So then, have you and Krystal been to the doctor's yet to have your eggs frozen yet?

Hailey ~ Not yet. We will be doing that at the end of the week.

Hayden ~ Okay, I still can't believe all this is happening.

Hailey ~ I can you and Kyler belong together. I always knew you, too, would end up together eventually. I'm also happy you both found Cash he is fucking amazing hell I would date him if he was straight.

Hayden ~ Haha of course you would. I'm glad we found Cash as well.

Hailey ~ Now, did you pick out your suit for the wedding yet?

Hayden ~ No, not yet. I'm still trying to figure out what color I should go with.

Hailey ~ What color did Kyler and Cash pick out?

Hayden ~ Kyler is going to wear black, and Cash is wearing navy blue. So I was going to pick a light color, but not white.

Hailey ~ Well, then I'll help you pick out a color.

Hailey and I sit at my desk and go through different color tuxs. I like light blue and the gray.

Hayden ~ I think I'm going to go with the gray one.

Hailey ~ I like the gray as well. Shall we go to head to the store so we can get your suit?

Hayden ~ Yes, we can. I'll just go let Ky know that I'm heading out.

Hailey ~ Okay, I'll wait for you by the elevator.

Hayden ~ Okay.

We head out of my office, and Hailey waits by the elevator. I head into Kyler's office to let him know that I'm heading out. He hears me walk in, and he looks up at me and smiles.

Hayden ~ Hey, I came to let you know that I'm heading out with Hailey.

Kyler ~ Did you finally pick a color for your suit?