☆ Chapter Thirteen ☆

♡ Kyler ♡

Hayden, Kenna, and I walk out of the bar. I'm fucking pissed at Kahlia for letting her best friend stay with her. I wouldn't have had such a problem if he wasn't into her. I can tell that he wants to be with her, and he will do anything to get a chance with her.

Kyler ~ Kenna, I don't think it's best if you come back with us tonight.

Kenna ~ Why not Kyler?

Kyler ~ Kenna, look, I'm going to be straight with you. I only asked you so I could make Kahlia jealous.

Kenna ~ So you fucking used me to get back at the bitch that doesn't even want you. That's fucked up Kyler but whatever give me a call when you realize that she doesn't and will never be with you.

Kenna storms off, and now Hayden is just standing there with his eyes bugged out of his head. I'm sure his ass is in shock.

Kyler ~ Love, your eyes are going to pop out of your head if you don't stop looking at me like that.

Hayden ~ Babe I can't fucking believe you just turned down Kenna. The woman you have had a crush on for a while now. Damn Kahlia must be the one for you cuz you never turn down any woman.

Kyler ~ All I can say is, yeah, I believe Kahlia could be my one. But as for now, I will make her think that I took Kenna home with us.

Hayden ~ Ky, please be careful with this. I could tell that Kahlia also has feelings for Kade. I just don't want you to get your hopes up, and she doesn't end up with you.

Kyler ~ Love at this point I wouldn't give a fuck if she wanted to be with me and him. Hell I would fucking let her have us both if that is what she wanted cuz if you look at it I would have her and you. I saw it in his eyes he's in love with her, and he won't give up until he has a chance with her.

Hayden ~ You're in love with her, aren't you?

Kyler ~ Yes, I am. I have been trying to deny it these last few days, but I can't.

Hayden ~ I love you, and I know everything will work out the way it's supposed to. Let's go home and get some sleep, okay?

Kyler ~ Okay, I love you too, my love.

We get into the car, and we head home. Hayden is driving cuz I was drinking, and he only had one when we first got here and then switched to soda. When we get home, we park the car and then head for the door. Once inside, I grab Hay and pin him to the wall.

Kyler ~ Babe, I need you.

Hayden ~ Then take me how you want to.

Kyler ~ Are you sure?

Hayden ~ Babe fuck me hard and rough like I know you want to.

Kyler ~ Fuck babe.

I rip off his shirt. I unbutton his pants, then pull them and his briefs down. His hard cock springs up I drop to my knees and take him all the way into my mouth. He grabs my hair and starts to fuck my mouth.

Hayden ~ That's it take my cock deep into your dirty mouth.

I take him all the way into my mouth. I look up at him, and his eyes are closed, and his head is tilted back. I moan around his cock which make his cock twitch. After sometime I take his cock out of my mouth and I stand up.

Kyler ~ Babe turn around hands against the wall and bend over.

Hayden ~ Yes, sir.

Kyler ~ That's it now. It's now spread those beautiful ass cheeks for me. Good now I'm not going to be gentle.

Hayden ~ Sir please just fill my ass up with your cock.

I slam my cock hard and deep into Hayden's ass.

Hayden ~ Ahh fuck yes, Sir please give me more.

I thrust hard but slow I want to take my time with him.

Kyler ~ Oh fuck baby I love when your ass tightens around me.

Hayden ~ Mmm fuck sir that feels so fucking good.

Kyler ~ Play with yourself baby while I fuck this tight ass of yours.

Hayden ~ Sir, do you want me to play with myself slowly or fast?

Kyler ~ Slowly baby I don't want you to cum until your in my ass or my mouth.

Hayden ~ Okay, sir.

Hayden starts to stroke himself nice and slow. He's moaning like fucking crazy and it's just turning me on even more. I can feel my orgasm building but I don't want to cum just yet.

Kyler ~ Mmm baby, you keep moaning like that. I'm not going to last much longer.

Hayden ~ Oh fuck sir, I can't help it you feel so good.

Kyler ~ Mmm fuck.

My thrusts get faster and deeper. I can't hold back anymore. I slap Haydens ass on each side of his cheeks. I'm getting closer to my release, so I grab onto Haydens hip and thrust as hard and fast as I can. He is going to be so sore after this that I wouldn't be surprised if I tore him a bit as well.

Hayden ~ Ahh fuck yes, Sir, just like that.

Kyler ~ Ahh fuck babe I'm about to cum.

Hayden ~ Fuck yes fill my ass up sir. I want your hot cum dripping out of my ass sir.

Kyler ~ Ahh holy fuck babe I'm fucking cumming.

I cum so fucking hard my head is spinning. I thrust a few more times to make sure that his ass has milked me dry. I slowly pull out of him, and yup, there's a bit of blood. I tore him a bit. He is definitely going to be sore. I turn Hay around, and then I drop to my knees. I take his cock into my hand and I lick the tip then I take him all the way into my mouth. I suck his cock with a bit a pressure and I lightly scrape my teeth against him.

Hayden ~ Oh fuck yes babe just like that. Suck my cock babe.

Kyler ~ Mmm.

Hay starts to thrust into my mouth faster. I can feel he is close.

Hayden ~ Fuck babe I'm fucking cumming.

With one more thrust he cums deep down my throat. I swallow every last drop of him. I slowly suck to milk him dry after I know I got every last drop. I pop him out of my mouth. I stand back up and pull him into a passionate kiss. After our kiss, we head upstairs, where we end up making love again. The last time we looked at the clock, it was 2 am. we have been going at it for the last couple of hours. After our final round of lovemaking, we lay down and cuddle up to each other, and we eventually fall asleep.