☆ Chapter Twenty Three ☆

♡ Kyler ♡

I woke up the next morning before Cash and Hayden. I give them each a light kiss before I get up and head downstairs to cook breakfast. As I'm cooking, I hear someone come down the stairs.

Cash ~ Good morning, babe.

Kyler ~ Good morning, baby.

Cash ~ Would you like some help with breakfast?

Kyler ~ Sure. So how are you feeling after last night?

Cash ~ I feel good. How do you feel?

Kyler ~ I'm a bit sore. I also feel more connected with you and Hay.

Cash ~ I know what you mean cause I feel the same way. So how often do you get in the mood to be fucked?

Kyler ~ I'm going to be honest with you it's not very often. Hell Hay probably has only fucked me a handful of times in the whole time we have been together. But last night will for sure be happening more often. I really enjoyed fucking Hay while you fucked me.

Cash ~ I really enjoyed it as well.

Hayden ~ Enjoyed what?

Kyler ~ Fuck babe.

Cash ~ Holy fuck you sneaky fucker.

Hayden ~ Haha.

Kyler ~ You need to stop sneaking up on people, babe. But to answer your question, we both enjoyed last night. I also told Cash that we will be doing that more often.

Hayden ~ Last night was fun, and I wouldn't mind having us do it that way more often.

Cash and I finish making breakfast. We all sit down and enjoy our meal. After we eat, we get ready to go out by the lake. When we get down by the lake, we all lay our towels down and lay on top of them.

Cash ~ So Ky, why did you end up picking me over Kahlia?

Kyler ~ I picked you over Kahlia cause I felt something for you right away. I did have a crush on Kahlia, but with her, I didn't get nervous or excited when we were together. Now, when I'm with you, I get nervous and excited just like I did with Hay.

Cash ~ You both make me excited and nervous as well. But when I first saw you both in the store, I felt like I had butterflies in my stomach.

Hayden ~ I felt the same way.

Kyler ~ I believe we are meant to be together.

Cash ~ I believe that as well.

We all lay on the beach and just relax. As we are just laying here enjoying the sun, I can't stop thinking about last night. I loved how Cash fucked me hard and it made me fuck Hayden just as hard. I can't wait for us to fuck again like that but this time it won't be in the shower. I start to think about us fucking right here on the beach. It's a private beach, so now one is here, but us. Fuck I can feel myself starting to get hard just thinking about it. I open my eyes, and I see them both looking right at me.

Kyler ~ Yes?

Cash ~ What are you daydreaming about?

Hayden ~ Yeah love, what are you thinking about that has gotten you excited?

Kyler ~ Just us having a repeat of last night right here on the beach.

Cash ~ Mmm tells us more.

Kyler ~ Well, I would start by kissing Hayden, then I would switch and start kissing you. I would then have Hayden lay on his back with his legs wide open for me. I would have you behind me you would kiss my back while you line your hard cock up to my ass. I would slowly enter Hayden and once I'm fully in I would tell you to slam your hard cock into me. As you fuck me hard from behind making me fuck Hay just as hard I would stroke his cock with my hand. We would continue like this until we all came together. We would take a 10 minute break to recover, and then we would do it again, but this time is slow and passionate.

Hayden ~ Holy fuck I think I just came in my shorts just imaging it.

Cash ~ Fuck I'm hard a steel right now just imaging that.

Kyler ~ I know how you both feel.

With that being said, they are both up and right next to me, and we do exactly what I was daydreaming about. Our second round was filled with so much love and passion it was amazing. We finally get up and go back into the cabin to make some food. After we eat, we all sit on the couch, and we start making out it seems as if we all can't get enough of each other.

Hayden ~ Sir, may I ask you something?

Kyler ~ Sure.

Hayden ~ I would like to watch you and Cash.

Kyler ~ Are you sure?

Hayden ~ Yes, I'm sure. I want to watch, and I want to get off while watching.

Kyler ~ Okay then. Cash, are you okay with this?

Cash ~ Yes, I am but Hay you are not allowed to cum until we tell you to do you understand?

Hayden ~ Yes, sir.

Kyler ~ Mmm, naughty boy, I want you to strip down and then go and sit in that chair.

Hay strips down and then sits in the chair. I pull Cash onto my lap, and we start making out while we take each other's clothes off. Once we are both naked, Cash sits back on my lap and starts to kiss and suck my neck. He starts to grind his ass against my cock I know he wants me to fuck him and I will but I want him to fuck me first.

Kyler ~ Good boy, get up and sit back down on the couch.

Cash ~ Mmm, yes, sir.

He does as he told once he sits down I sit on his lap and I slide down onto his hard cock.

Cash ~ Holy fuck master.

Kyler ~ Mmm fuck.

I slowly ride him while he strokes my cock. I look over at Hay, and he is slowly stroking himself. I can feel my orgasm building.

Kyler ~ Mmm fuck I'm so close.

Cash ~ I'm right there with you. Cum with me.

Kyler ~ Ahh fuck yes babe I'm fucking cumming.

Cash ~ Mmm fuck yes I'm cumming. Hayden, come with us.

We both cum at the same time. Once we come down from our high, we start to make out. After about 10 minutes for making out and running our hands all over each other, we both get hard again. Cash has me sit down this time and he slowly slides down on my cock. He rides my cock nice and slow just like I did. Hayden is still in the chair watching us while stroking his cock. He came when we did the first time, but he got really turned on watching us. I can tell that Hayden is close to cumming again.

Kyler ~ Hay come here.

Hayden ~ Yes, sir.

Kyler ~ Mmm fuck Cash babe that feels so fucking good.

Cash ~ Mmm fuck.

Hayden stands in front of me now. I grab onto his cock and I start to stroke him.

Kyler ~ I want you to cum all over me.

Hayden ~ Yes, sir.

Hayden tells me to go faster, so that's exactly what I do. I feel his balls tighten up, so I know he's there.

Kyler ~ Cum Hay.

Hayden ~ Holy fuck yes I'm cumming.

He shoots his hot load all over my chest. This must have turned Cash on more cause he picked up his pace and rides me faster. Hayden grabs a hold of Cash's cock and starts to jerk him off.

Kyler ~ Mmm fuck yes faster babe I'm about to fill you up.

Cash ~ Oh fuck yes. I'm so fucking close.

Kyler ~ Cum on my chest babe. Fuck yes cum with me again.

Cash ~ Ahh yes fuck.

Kyler ~ Fuck yes.

He releases his hot load all over my chest as well. It's now mixed with Hayden's. I thrust a few more times into Cash to make sure I'm done cumming. We all finally come apart we go straight to the shower where we all fuck again and then after we are done we head to bed.