☆ Chapter Twenty Five ☆

♡ Kyler ♡

It's been about a month now since Kahlia started working for me. She has been a lot more at ease since she started here. Kade has started working with Cash at the gym, and he loves working there. We all we get together for lunch a few times a week, and we all meet right after work, and we all head home together. Today, I won't be going to lunch with them once I'll be meeting my father and mother. So as I'm sitting in my office looking over a few things before I head out, a light knock comes to my door, and I know who it is.

Kyler ~ Come in Kahlia.

Kahlia ~ Hey, I just came to let you know that we are getting ready to head to lunch. Also, to tell you that you got this and everything will be fine.

Kyler ~ I'm worried that they will not want this with me.

Kahlia ~ Ky, they both love you, and they want this just as much as you do. Now stop overthinking and get ready cause as soon as we leave, your parents will be here to get you, and they will be on your way to set up at the spot.

Kyler ~ Thank you. Now I'll send you a text as soon as I'm ready to bring the guys. Kade should have the blindfolds, so make sure Hay and Cash have them on.

Kahlia ~ We know, don't worry. We will see you soon.

Kahlia kisses my cheek and then walks back out. If you're all wondering what I'm planning to do is I plan to ask both Hay and Cash to marry me. I already had Hayden's ring, but the day I went to the sex store with Kade, we ended up stopping at the jewelry store as well. Kade has also gotten Kahlia an engagement ring, but he wants to wait a bit longer before he proposes to her. So my parents and I will be heading to the beautiful park once that's where I want to propose to my men. I decided to propose to the loves of my life here cause this place is beautiful with all the trees and the beach. I know only one of them can legally marry me, but they both will share my last name if they choose to. I'm not going to choose who marries me. I'll let them decide they both mean the world to me. I just want them both to be my husband's. As I'm sitting here deep in thought, I feel someone touch my shoulder.

Kyler ~ Shit mom, dad you scared the fuck out of me.

Star ~ Sorry, but we were calling your name for a while, but you must have been so deep in your head where you didn't hear us.

Kyler ~ Yeah, I was.

Skyler ~ Anything you want to talk about?

Kyler ~ It was nothing bad. I'm just thinking about the proposal and hoping that they both say yes.

Star ~ They will you have nothing to worry about. Hayden and Cash love you just as much as you love them.

Skyler ~ Your mom is right. Everything will turn out just right and they will say yes. Now let's get moving so we can get this all set up.

We leave my office and go straight to the park. When my parents and I got there, we found a nice area to set up. I set up the big single letters that spell out. Will you both marry me? Mom and Dad set up a nice little spot with a blanket with some chocolate strawberries and some wine. They as spread some rose petals down. I made sure I had both rings in my pocket. After some time making sure everything was good, I texted Kahlia to let her know that I'm ready. She texted back saying okay, and they will be on their way. I reminded her to make sure that they were blindfolded before they arrived. Her response was yes, I know, and Kade has already blindfolded them. When Kahlia texted and said they were 5 minutes away, mom and dad went to get into their spots. Kade and Kahlia will join my parents as soon as they get here. I wanted everyone that I love to be here and share this with us. Kahlia and Kade are now walking up to me, leading Hay and Cash. Once they get in front of me, I get down on one knee, holding out both of their rings. Kade and Kahlia pull off their blindfolds, then they go by my parents. Cash and Hay open their eyes and see me.

Kyler ~ I love you both so much, and I can't see my life without the two of you. I never thought I would end up with two amazing men, but here I am. You both make me be a better man, and I'm happy I have the both of you. I can't wait to start your family with both of you either. So will you both do me the honor and make me the most happiest man and marry me?

Hayden ~ Fuck yes I'll marry you. I love you, Kyler.

Cash ~ Holy fucking shit yes I'll marry you. I love you so much, Ky.

I slide the rings onto their fingers, then I stand up, and they both hug and kiss me. Everyone is cheering behind us. When we break apart, everyone comes up to us and hugs us and congratulates us.

Cash ~ So which one of us will be marrying you?

Kyler ~ I'm leaving that up to the both of you. If I had it my way the both of you would be legally my husband's.

Skyler ~ Kyler, what if I told you that you could legally marry them both.

Kyler ~ How would I be able to?

Skyler ~ In the Maldives, you can legally marry two people.

Kyler ~ Fuck yeah, it looks like we are going to have our wedding in the Maldives then.

Hayden ~ Holy shit this is amazing now we don't have to choose who will marry you.

Kyler ~ Mom, Kahlia, can you both help with the planning?

Star ~ I'm more than happy to help.

Kahlia ~ Just tell us what you all want, and we will be there to help out.

Kyler ~ Thank you both. Kade, will you stand up there with us as our best man?

Kade ~ I would be honored to.

Kyler ~ Thank you. Now, I'm taking these home to celebrate our engagement. we will see you all for dinner tonight at mom and dad's house.

They all start to laugh but then tell us they will see us later. We leave the park and head home. Once we are home and inside the house, we all start to strip off our clothes. We end up spending the rest of the day making love it's now time to get ready to go to mom and dad's for dinner. After we are all showered and dressed, we head over to mom and dad's for dinner. When we get there, my siblings congratulate us on our engagement. When everyone finally gets here, we eat dinner, and then we all sit down and start planning our wedding. Cash video called his parents once they were out of town on vacation, and they were excited and happy for us. It's late by the time we leave and get home. We end up making love again before we go to bed. We are all laying in bed cuddled up to each other, just enjoying this. We end up talking about what we want and what we don't want for our wedding. We plan to get married in 6 months, so we have a lot to get done before then. I kiss my loves goodnight, and then we fall asleep together.