☆ Chapter Fourteen ☆

♡ Hayden's POV ♡

It's been a few weeks since that night at the bar. Ky and Kahlia are back to their normal routine, but other than that, they haven't talked to each other. Over these last few weeks, we have gotten to know Kade, and he seems to be a good guy. Also, since then, Ky has been having to deal with Kenna she won't leave him alone. You could say Kenna has become a stalker she will follow us every time she sees us out. Ky has told her on multiple occasions that there is never going to be anything between the two of them. Kenna is not getting the hint. We might have a serious problem with her if she doesn't stop. Ky and I are about to go grocery shopping. We are both hoping Kenna is not stalking him again. Just the other day, we went to the gym and sure shit shortly after we got there, Kenna showed up acting like she had been going there this whole time.

Kyler ~ Babe, are you ready?

Hayden ~ Yes, Babe, I'm ready.

Kyler ~ Okay, then let's head out.

Hayden ~ Babe, we should try taking my car once it's parked in the garage, and it has tinted windows. If Kenna does follow, she might just think it's just me.

Kyler ~ You have a point there. When we get to the store, I'll wait about 10 minutes before I join you in the store.

Hayden ~ That sounds good. Hopefully, she knocks her shit off. Otherwise, we might have to fire her and then put a restraining order against her.

Kyler ~ I honestly think I'm going to let her go either way she has been causing too much trouble. Hell, she's been going around telling every woman we have working there that I'm hers.

Hayden ~ What the fuck. When did you find this out?

Kyler ~ Yesterday, Cassie came up and told me what Kenna has been telling people.

Hayden ~ Kenna has really fucking lost it.

Kyler ~ Yes, she has.

Ky and I now leave the house. We had to turn on all the cameras just in case she tried to break into our house. I drive us to the grocery store. I keep a look out to see if I can stop Kenna's car following us so far, so good.

Kyler ~ So babe, you know how I said that Kahlia could be with Kade and I if that's what she wanted.

Hayden ~ Yeah, don't tell me you take it back now.

Kyler ~ No, I still stand by what I said. I was just wondering if you want to bring someone else in? If you did, I would be fine with it. All you have to do is say something to me about it.

Hayden ~ Babe, I'm perfectly fine with being with just you. I don't need anyone else. I also know that I'm more than enough for you.

Kyler ~ You are more than enough for me. I don't need anyone else, but there is just something about Kahlia that makes me want to be with her.

Hayden ~ I understand how you feel. I feel kind of the same way when she is around. It's like she completes this relationship like she was meant to be with us even though I would never touch her cuz I'm not into her that way.

Kyler ~ Have you spoken to her lately?

Hayden ~ We have talked a few times. I can tell she misses you.

Kyler ~ Well, I miss her as well. I just don't want to overstep, so I have been keeping my distance.

Hayden ~ Like I have said before, everything will work out when the time is right. I do suggest that maybe you could try and talk to her more and not just your normal neighbor banter.