☆ Chapter Nineteen ☆

♡ Cash ♡

I still can't believe that Kyler picked me over Kahlia. I'm happy that he did cuz I have fallen for him and Hayden. I know it seems fast, but you can't stop your heart from falling in love. The weekend has come and gone, and now I'm back at home after spending the weekend with everyone. I got the chance to get to know Kahlia and Kade better. I feel bad that Kahlia can't catch a break and that her psycho ex won't leave her alone. Yesterday, we all went to Kyler's parents' house and told them that we are officially a couple. His parents and siblings were happy and welcomed me to the family. We also met up with Hayden's family, and they are also happy for us. As I'm getting ready for work, my cell goes off. I go over to the nightstand and grab it to check it. It's a text from Kyler.

~ Text conversation ~

Kyler ~ Good morning, babe. I hope you have a great day at work. I miss you already, and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet since you were here with us.

Cash ~ Good morning, babe. You and Hayden have a good day at work as well. I miss you too, but we will see each other tonight for dinner.

Kyler ~ How about you come to our office and we can also grab lunch? I don't think Hay and I can go until dinner to see you, lol.

Cash ~ That sounds good. I'll see you both around noon for lunch. Tell Hayden I miss him as well.

Kyler ~ He misses you too and now can't wait until lunch.

Cash ~ I'll see you both later.

Kyler ~ Okay, babe.

~ End of the text conversation ~

I finish getting ready, and I head to the gym. Once I got there, I unlocked all the doors and turned on all the lights. I go into my office and see what clients I have today. I have one coming in right this morning, and then I only have two later in the afternoon. I get ready for my first client when the rest of my staff walk in. When my client comes in, we get right to his training. We spend an hour on his training, and then we call it for the day. He just started, so I don't want him to overdo it and get injured. I'm back in my office doing some paperwork before I leave to go to lunch with my guys. I get all my paperwork done and organized just in time. I let my staff know I'll be back. I'm just going to lunch. I send a text to Kyler and let him know I'm on my way. He told me to just come right up when I get there. I arrive at their work in 5 minutes as it's not too far from my gym. I go to the elevator and push the button for the top floor. When I get to their floor, I wave and walk right past his secretary. I knock on his door, and I open it when he tells me to come in. I get inside his office, and he gets up and comes over to me, and gives me a passionate kiss. We finally break away from each other.

Kyler ~ I missed you.

Cash ~ I missed you, too. Where is Hayden?

Kyler ~ He will be in shortly he had a meeting.

Cash ~ Okay, so are we ordering lunch and eating here, or are we going out for lunch?

Kyler ~ Mmm, I was thinking more like you could be my lunch.

Cash ~ Is that so?

Kyler ~ Yes. Unless you don't want to go there yet?

Cash ~ Ky I'm always so fucking hard when I'm around you and Hayden. But I also don't want our first time together to be in your office. I would much rather cherish your body in a bed.

Kyler ~ Okay, you have a point there. That does sound much better. Okay, well, as soon as Hay gets in, we will head to lunch.

Cash ~ So I have to ask how will this go when we do share our first time.

Kyler ~ Well Hay and I have talked about it, and we will each have our alone time with you, and then we all will be together. It's up to you on who you want first it doesn't matter to us.

Cash ~ Okay, well, I did see Hayden first at the store, and he did get the first date with me once you went out with Kahlia. So I would like for us to be together first if that's okay with you and Hayden.

As Kyler is about to answer, Hayden walks in and answers for him.

Hayden ~ We are perfectly fine with it. But just so you know, you might be a bit sore by the time we get our time together. Kyler here loves to be a bit rough, and he loves to take his time.

Cash ~ Shit okay, well, then I might want to be with Hayden first then.

Kyler ~ I don't mind if he has you first that night cuz I know either way you and I will be together as well that night. But Hay is right. I like it slow and rough.

Hayden ~ It's all up to you how you want to do this. We will be fine with whatever you choose.

Cash ~ Okay, let's just stick with me being with Kyler first, then I'll be with you, Hayden.

Hayden ~ Okay, I'm good with that. Ky, please try to take it easy on him.

Kyler ~ I'll try, but I can't make any promises.

We all laugh and then head out for lunch. We are all holding hands, and some people just stare at us. Some make weird faces, but we don't care what anyone thinks. We walk to this cute restaurant that's down the road. When we walk in, we are seated right away, and the waiter takes our drink order. He comes back with our drinks and asks us if we are ready to order or if we still need a couple of minutes. We tell him that we are ready to order. After we order, we sit and chat while we wait for our food. When our food comes out, we enjoy our meal. When we are finished, we head back to Kyler's work. I walk them back up to their office and then give them each a kiss before I head back to the gym. I get back to the gym, and my next client is already here waiting for me. After that client, the rest of the day goes by pretty quickly. After work, I go home and shower, and then I head to Ky and Hayden's place. When I get there, I head inside, and I see Kade and Kahlia sitting on the couch while Hayden and Ky are in the kitchen. I go to the kitchen and greet my men with a passionate kiss, then they tell me to go and relax while they get dinner ready. I go into the living room Kahlia and Kade greet me as I greet them. We chat until Ky tells us that dinner is ready. We all sit around the dinner table and chat while we enjoy our meal. Dinner was great afterward, I helped Ky clean up, and then we all watched a movie together. After the movie, I kissed my men and then headed home for the night. When I arrived home, I got ready for bed and then texted my men goodnight, and I'll see them tomorrow. As soon as my head hits my pillow and I get comfy, I'm out like a light.