☆ Chapter Twenty One ☆

♡ Hayden ♡

We are now sitting on the couch with Cash. We told him we would like to talk to him. He looks a bit worried about what we could possibly wanna talk to him about.

Hayden ~ Babe, you don't have to worry it's nothing bad, we promise.

Kyler ~ We know that your lease to your apartment is coming to an end. So we were wondering if you would like to move in with us when it's up?

Cash ~ Really?

Hayden ~ Yes, really Ky and I talked about it a few times over that last couple of weeks, and we want you to live with us. We also talked to Kahlia and Kade once they are staying with us, and they are totally fine with it.

Kyler ~ So what do you say?

Cash ~ Fuck yes I'll move in. I miss you both so damn much when I go home. Plus, I'm there every weekend, and I'm there for dinner every night throughout the week. I'll let my landlord know right away that I'll be moving. My least is up at the end of the month, so I'll start packing and moving my things throughout the month.

Hayden ~ That sounds great. We are happy that you want to move in with us. Now that we have settled that, shall we go upstairs?

Kyler ~ I vote, yes, but that is up to Cash. Are you ready?

Cash ~ Fuck yes I'm ready. I have been waiting all week for this.

Hayden ~ Okay then, let's head upstairs.

We all go upstairs, and we waste no time we all strip down. I have been waiting for this only cuz Ky and I haven't really been together as well, only cuz of the shit that has been going on. Ky told Cash to lay on the bed and then looked at me.

Kyler ~ Before I have Cash, I want you, my love. I want Cash to watch us together, but only if that is okay with you both.

Hayden ~ Mmm fuck I want you and I want Cash to watch as well.

Cash ~ I want to see what is in store for me. Plus, it's a big turn on watching you two together.

Kyler ~ Get on the bed on all fours, babe. There will not be any foreplay this time. I'm too turned right now.

Hayden ~ Yes, sir.

I crawl onto the bed next to Cash. I rest my head down on the mattress and make sure my ass is up. Ky comes up behind me and slaps my ass hard.

Kyler ~ Are you ready for me, naughty boy?

Hayden ~ Yes, sir, I'm ready for you.

Kyler ~ Do you remember your safeword?

Hayden ~ Yes, sir, it's blue.

Kyler ~ Good boy.

After Ky tells me im a good boy he slams his hard cock right into my tight ass. The pain quickly turns into pleasure. He thrust starts out slow and hard.

Kyler ~ Cash I want you to reach down and stroke Hayden's cock.

Cash reaches down and start to stroke my cock while he strokes his own. Fuck this is turning me on even more. Ky reaches around and grabs and squeezes my neck, not to where he is choking me but just enough to intensify the pleasure.

Kyler ~ Does my naughty boy like when I'm fucking him hard while our lover is stroking your cock?

Hayden ~ Yes, sir, I do.

Kyler ~ I want you to cum in his hand but only when I tell you to cum do you understand?

Hayden ~ Oh fuck yes Sir I understand.

Ky smacks each of my ass cheeks hard and then rubs the pain away. He starts to fuck me faster and even harder I know he is close but he's enjoying this way too much. With his hand still around my neck, he leans down and suck on my neck, leaving his mark on me. My cock is twitching in Cash's hand he starts to stroke me faster. Cash now leans in and leaves his mark on my neck. After he leaves his mark, he leans up a bit to reach Ky. I can hear them kissing and fuck that makes me want to blow my load even sooner. They finally break away from each other.

Kyler ~ Cum now naughty boy. I want you to cum while I fill your tight ass up with my load. Cum with me.

Hayden ~ Ahh fuck Ky I'm cumming.

Kyler ~ Oh fuck Hay.

Kyler's thrust starts to slow down when he knows he released everything he slowly pulls out of me. He then takes Cash's hands and licks off mine and Cashs cum.

Kyler ~ Mmm fuck you both taste so fucking good.

Hayden ~ That was so fucking hot.

Cash ~ Now I might be crazy but I can't wait to have you Ky.

Hayden ~ Did you like what you saw?

Cash ~ Fuck yes I did. The way he was smacking your ass the way he controlled you fuck I thought for sure my cock was going to explode.

Hayden ~ Haha, I know I felt it. I was just as hard.

Kyler ~ Mmm, now Cash, it's your turn. I want you on your back with your legs spread nice and wide for me. Hayden when you recover I want you to suck his cock while I fuck him.

Hayden ~ Mmm with pleasure.

Cash lays on his back and spreads his legs wide for Ky. Ky goes in between his legs, and with no warning, he slams into his tight ass.

Cash ~ Oh holy fuck.

Kyler ~ Mmm fuck your nice and tight for me.

Watching Ky fuck Cash gets me hard in no time. Once I'm hard, I crawl over to Cash. I give him a kiss on his lips before I kiss down his chest. I leave kisses all the way down to his cock. I take his hard cock into my mouth and I suck him nice and slow. Cash slaps my ass and then he pushes two fingers into my ass. I moan on his cock and that makes him twitch.

Kyler ~ Fuck naughty boy you look so sexy sucking on our good boy's cock.

Cash ~ Master please fuck me harder.

Kyler ~ With pleasure, good boy.

Ky gives me a signal to move cuz he is about to change positions. Once I'm out of the way, he flips Cash on his stomach and slams right back into him. I lay under Cash and take his cock back into my mouth. Cash now has the advantage to also suck my cock which he does. We are both moaning around each other. I can feel my ball starting to tighten. I'm close.

Hayden ~ Sir may I please cum in his sexy mouth.

Kyler ~ Good boy do you want naughty boy to fill your mouth with his hot seed?

Cash ~ Yes master I do.

Kyler ~ Then cum in his mouth naughty boy.

I cum shooting my load right down his throat. I can feel him swallowing every last drop.

Kyler ~ Naughty boy make him cum and before you swallow I want a taste.

I suck on Cash's cock harder I take my right hand and I play with his balls. I can feel his ball start yo tighten. I know he's close.

Cash ~ Ahh fuck I'm cumming.

He released his load in my month, and before I swallow, I get up and kiss Ky. We both kiss and swallow Cash's seed. Fuck this is the sexiest thing ever.

Kyler ~ Mmm fuck good boy you taste so good. Now I'm going to fill you up.

Ky thrust a few more times before he cums hard.

Kyler ~ Fuck I'm cumming.

When Ky comes down from his high, he slowly pulls out of Cash. We all lay down to catch our breath. At some point, we all fell asleep.