☆ Chapter Eleven ☆

♡ Hayden ♡

Waking up in Kyler's arms feels amazing. I know he is going through some shit with Kahlia, but I think now that with her gone, they both will realize that they both need to chill out with their banter. Do I want kyler and Kahlia together? Yes, I do. I think they would be great together. Do I think Kahlia needs to control that mouth of her hell yes I do. I know Kahlia feels terrible for what she said, but she knows she can't take it back. I lay here next to Ky when my phone goes off, indicating I have a text message. I slowly lean over to grab it off the nightstand. I open the text and see it's from Kahlia.

~ Text conversation ~

Kahlia ~ Hey Hayden, I just want to let you know that I will be at work tonight. I'm not sure if you are able to be there or not. If you are, I go in at 3 pm and I get done at 11 pm.

Hayden ~ Hey Kahlia, yes, I'll be there. I'll be there before you get in, and I'll leave when you do. We still want to make sure you are safe no matter what.

Kahlia ~ Thank you. Hayden, I'm sorry for everything. I wish I could take this all back, but I can't. How is Kyler doing?

Hayden ~ Kyler is doing okay. He understands that you need time away. I think this will do both of you some good. You both need to start watching what you say to each other.

Kahlia ~ I know my mouth can get me into trouble, and I'm going to work on that. I'm afraid that Kyler is going to find someone while I'm gone. I want to give us a try. I really like him, and I can see myself with him and you.

Hayden ~ Kahlia, all I can tell you is get yourself together, then come home. When you get back, you and Ky can see if you both want to try and give it a go. But you both need to be 100% sure that you want to see if you two are really meant to be. Before you even ask yes, I think you two would be great together, but you are both stubborn, which can be a bad thing.

Kahlia ~ Hayden, could you please bring Kyler with you tonight? I want to see him even if we don't speak to each other. I just need to see him.

Hayden ~ Yes, I will bring him with me tonight. I'm sure he will be happy to just see you as well. Now, where have you been staying? Don't worry. I won't tell Kyler if you don't want me to.

Kahlia ~ It's okay to tell Kyler where I am. I'm staying with my parents for a while. I have told them everything about Noah, and they will make sure I stay safe while I'm here.

Hayden ~ That's great to hear. Well, Ky is starting to wake up, so we will see you later, okay?

Kahlia ~ Okay, tell Kyler that I miss him. I miss you as well, Hayden.

Hayden ~ I miss you too. And I'll tell him. Later Kahlia.

Kahlia ~ Later Hayden.

~ End of the text conversation ~

I put my phone back on the nightstand. I turn to look at Ky, and I see him looking right at me with a smile on his face.

Hayden ~ Good morning, babe.

Kyler ~ Good morning, my love. Who were you texting?

Hayden ~ I was texting Kahlia. She wanted to tell me that she is going to work today at 3 pm and she is done at 11 pm. She wanted to know if I would still go there to keep an eye on her. I told her yes, I'll be there.

Kyler ~ I'm glad she still wants you there. I wish it was me that she wanted, but maybe she has changed her mind about me.

Hayden ~ Babe, she wants you there as well. Even if you two don't speak, she just wants to see you. She told me to tell you that she misses you and that she is staying at her parents' house. So will you go with me tonight?

Kyler ~ Hell yeah, I'll go with you. I miss her too, and I just want to see her beautiful face. I'm happy she is with her parents. I was worried she was staying somewhere alone.

Hayden ~ Okay, well, then let's get up and get ready for work.

Kyler ~ Shower first.

Hayden ~ Mmm, that sounds great.

Kyler gets up and goes into the bathroom he starts the shower once the water is perfect he comes over and picks me up. He carries me into the shower and then slowly sets me down. Ky grabs the lufa he puts our body wash on it. When he has it lathered up, he slowly washes my body. I love it when he takes care of me. I do the same for him. After he washes my body, he washes my hair when he is done with that it's my time to wash his body and hair. When I'm finished, we just stand under the water looking at each other.

Kyler ~ I love you.

Hayden ~ I love you too.

Ky leans in and kisses me. It's sweet and gentle. I can feel all his love. We get out of the shower and dry off, and then we get dressed. Ky and I head towards the kitchen. We grab something quick to eat, and then we head out the door to go to work. We get to my car. We both get in, and then I drive us to today. When we get to the office, I park in my spot, and then we head inside. Ky and I head to our offices to get our work done. We plan to have lunch delivered to us today once we need to leave early today. I wonder how tonight is going to go with Kahlia and Kyler seeing each other for the first time since she left. I'm so deep in my thoughts when I didn't even hear Ky come in.

Kyler ~ Babe, what's going on in that head of yours?

Hayden ~ I'm just wondering how Kahlia and you are going to act when you see each other. I just don't want you two to say shit that will make matters worse.

Kyler ~ Babe, you have nothing to worry about. I will only say hi to her, and that's all. I'm still a bit upset about what she said, and then she just up and left, so I'm still a bit upset about that as well. I also don't want to say something that will make matters worse.

Hayden ~ How do you feel about seeing her?

Kyler ~ I can't wait to see her, but again, I'm still a bit upset with her. Do we need to talk about what was said? Yes, we do, but not right now.

Hayden ~ I'm proud of you. Normally, you would just keep pushing until the problem is much bigger than it was.

Kyler ~ I know I'm proud of myself as well. Oh, before I forget, Mom wants us to come by for dinner this weekend.

Hayden ~ Okay, did you tell her that we will be there?

Kyler ~ Yes, I did. She is making your favorite steak and mashed potatoes.

Hayden ~ Your mom is the best.

Kyler ~ Yeah, she is.

We sit and enjoy our lunch. After that, Ky heads back to his office to finish up for the day. It's now 2 pm, and we are leaving the office. We head straight to the bar that Kahlia works at. When we arrive it's 2:30 pm we park and head inside. Ky goes to find us a table once we don't want to sit at the bar just in case Noah comes in. I go to the bar, and I see Kahlia punching in for her shift. I get our drinks and then head to our table. Kahlia sees us and smiles. We both smile back at her. Let's just hope this is a good night and nothing happens.