☆ Chapter Twenty Seven ☆

♡ Kade ♡

Tomorrow is Kyler, Cash, and Hayden's  engagement party. So I'm helping Kyler set up the ballroom that they rented out. Cash and Hayden are out with Star and Kahlia getting more decorations. I'm hanging up a banner when Kyler walks over to me.

Kyler ~ So, are you still planning to propose to Kahlia at our wedding reception?

Kade ~ Yes, if you're still okay with me proposing, then?

Kyler ~ We are, and we are happy for you and Kahlia.

Kade ~ Thanks, man. So I have a question for you.

Kyler ~ Well, I'll answer the best I can.

Kade ~ What will happen when you get certain needs that only a woman can satisfy?

Kyler ~ We've talked about that, and they are totally fine with me being with a woman if I need to. They just want to be there in the room when it happens, and I'm to make sure I wear protection. Hayden and Cash both know that I will at time need to fuck a wet warm pussy and they are not bothered by it. We have talked about everything and we've come up with our arrangement. I'm not sure if you know, but I'm into some BDSM stuff, so to make things easier, I would get a female sub for when I need to be with a female.

Kade ~ I kind of figured out that you were into that, but I wasn't 100% sure. I'm glad Hayden and Cash are so understanding when it comes to that you don't find that in many partners.

Kyler ~ Oh, I know. Hay and I had a friend in college who was Bi, but she was more into women but wanted dick every once in a while. Well, she was with the girl for a year, and she never understood why she wanted to be with a guy when she was more into women. Well, it didn't work out between them, so they went their separate ways.

Kade ~ Damn that's fucked. So, how did you know that you were more into guys than women?

Kyler ~ I first realized it when I got with Hayden. When I was with him, I never really felt the need to be with a female. I just wanted him. I felt the same way when I met Cash.

Kade ~ That's what they call true love.

Kyler ~ I'm happy that I have them in my life.

Kade ~ I know how you feel cause I feel the same way with Kahlia.

Kyler ~ I'm happy that she has you.

Kade ~ I'm lucky to have her.

Kyler ~ Shall we move on to the next set of decorations?

Kade ~ Yes, we shall. Hopefully, the group will get back soon. Otherwise, we'll be doing nothing until they get back.

Kyler ~ I know we don't have much left. But I think it's looking great so far.

Kade ~ It is we have done a great job.

Kyler and I get back to work. Another half hour has passed, and we ran out of decorations, so we are waiting for them to get back. Cash texted Kyler and told them they were picking up lunch, and then they would be here. While we waited, Kyler and I talked about how I should propose we came up with the idea of a dance. The wedding is only a couple of months away now.