☆ Chapter Nine ☆

♡ Kahlia ♡

We have just arrived at Kyler's parents' house for dinner. Kyler still hasn't spoken to me yes I know it was a fucked up thing to say to him but it was a joke. I need to be more careful about what I say to him cuz I don't like it when he is upset with me. We walk inside, and Kyler yells that we are here his mom and dad come to greet us. Star comes over to me and gives me a hug.

Star ~ I'm happy you were able to make it tonight.

Kahlia ~ Me too.

Skyler ~ Nice to see you again, Kahlia.

Kahlia ~ It's nice you see you as well. Mr. Stone.

Star ~ Love, why don't you and the boys go catch up while Kahlia helps me in the kitchen.

Skyler ~ Okay, my love.

Kyler and Hayden follow Mr. Stone outside on the deck. Star leads me to the kitchen where she already has dinner started.

Star ~ So Kahlia, tell me what has been going on between you and my son?

Kahlia ~ Nothing really Kyler and Hayden have been letting me stay with them cuz of my crazy ex.

Star ~ Kyler told me that the fucker got out on bail.

Kahlia ~ Yeah, I was shocked when Kyler told me about that. I just hope he leaves me alone so I can get back to a normal life again. Don't get me wrong, I like being at Kyler and Hayden's place, but it's not my home.

Star ~ I understand, but for now, your safety is their number one priority. So can you see yourself being with Kyler in the near future?

Kahlia ~ I'm not so sure. Do I like Kyler? Yes, I do. Would I like for us to be together? Yes, I would. I could see us together before but I might have fucked that up. Before we came here, we were having our normal banter well I said something pretty fucked up and now he's not talking to me or looking at me.

Star ~ Can I ask what you said to get him so upset like that?

Kahlia ~ I called him a mammas boy they said that he probably wants to fuck you. I know it's fucked up but I can't control my mouth sometimes.

Star ~ Oh, I see. Let me tell you all my children have their favorites. Kyler and Scarlett have been a mommy's boy and girl since they were born then Krystal and Sebastian have been daddy's boy and girl since they were born. I won't say it was right for you to say that to him, but you know it was wrong. Just give him time, and he will come around. Just try not to say anything about his family he is very protective of us all.

Kahlia ~ I honestly don't think he will. This time, I crossed a line that should have never been crossed.

Star ~ Just be patient with him, okay?

Kahlia ~ Okay.

Star ~ Now let's take this food outside.

Kahlia ~ Okay.

We grab what we can, and then we head outside to the backyard. Star and I start to set the food down, and Kyler tells his mom he will get the rest from the kitchen. Kyler comes back out with the rest of the food in his hands he sets it down on the table. We now all sit and start making our plate. Kyler sat next to his mom and Hayden. Yup, he won't even sit by me. I think tonight I'm going to stay at my place just to give him some space. I don't want to upset him even more.

Skyler ~ So Kahlia Hayden and Kyler told me that your ex got out on bail.

Kahlia ~ Yeah, he did. Unfortunately. The officer said that there is a restraining order in place, but we still need to be careful.