Chapter 2

Lois

The place was huge! Like seriously huge, Frankie was now sleeping recovering from seeing way too many aura's at once. The rest of us however were looking at the people - or ghosts - that surrounded us in this room. Jamie asked "So Izzy, what exactly do you need us for?"

I smirked "Besides my awesomeness."

My brother glowered at me, the sparkle in eyes though showed me he was just messing about, he snickered "Who said you were awesome?"

"My mum, my siblings excluding you dear brother oh and Owen," I relayed smirking as Owen narrowed his eyes at me "Birdie leave me out of this."

I burst out laughing at his nickname for me, the other had no idea how I got the nickname but basically because I can somehow float on the air currents I love flying and scaling trees, so that's where the nickname came from. Frankie stirred "Birdie? Wow Lou, that's gotta be tough being compared to birds."

"You mean," I pointed out, "the most majestic and elegant creatures around?"

She snorted as her eyes flickered to me "Something like that girl,"

I smiled as I glanced across at Izzy "But seriously what are we meant to do?"

"Train, learn how to fight," a guy with blonde hair and green eyes said. I looked over at him; suddenly butterflies descended my stomach as I looked into his eyes. I chuckled "I have no desire to learn how to fight; I'd rather learn how to master my elements first."

Izzy frowned "You can use fire, water, air, earth and magic?"

"Yep," I replied, "and ice."

Owen chuckled "Because ice makes all the difference."

"It does actually, means they can slip over more," I retorted sticking my tongue out at him, "and when I stab your heart with ice you'll feel its power."

He rolled his eyes at me "That power comes from you dimwit."

"Well then guess that makes me powerful then," I smirked as he realised what he'd just said. He groaned "Sheesh Birdie, if you're not careful you're head will explode from being too big."

The blonde haired guy looked at me "Well I guess that means you'll be training with Mimi and Kaleb."

A girl with unusually light blonde hair, so light it appeared white, smiled at me "Hey Lois, I'm Naomi and that's my idiot of a brother over there."

I smiled at her and her brother Kaleb, as they began to bicker, Kaleb snickered sneaking a glance at the blonde guy "So Aiden, who are you training with?"

Aiden shot him a look "I'll be going to see Crystal and see if she has learnt anymore info on Cameron."

"Oooo," Naomi said eyes glittering with shock, "Aiden you naughty boy using Crys like that."

He scowled "She was more than willing to help out; after all, Cameron killed her daughter a long time ago."

"Interesting," Izzy mumbled, causing everyone to stare at her, Aiden paled "Promise me you won't say anything."

She huffed "As if Aiden, my father is a bastard, sure he may have his charm and looks but he lost himself a long time ago. Although Crys seems to be the only one who can break through that shield of his..."

"Sounds like someone I know," I mumbled my eyes flickering across to Owen who in return sends me the finger. Laughing I say "So Naomi, Kaleb shall we?"

Naomi rises a brow at me "You ever felt like two people at the same time?"

My eyes widened as I remembered my 15th birthday, which was a couple of months ago, I looked in the mirror and it was as if I had flaming red hair and leaf green eyes. Ever since then I've felt my power shift, growing stronger but also my teleportation skills are more accurate. Narrowing my eyes at her I indicate the room across "Perhaps I have, the only way you'll find out is without my friends present."

Jamie scowled at me "Have you been keeping secrets from me again?"

"Its not set in stone that I pour my heart out to you all the time Jamie," I hiss my eyes flaming, growling as I felt that weird feeling again, almost as if I weren't in control. Looking across at Naomi I growled softly, as she was close to me she'd hear "Now before I lose it."

Her eyes darkened in understanding as she grabbed my wrist and dragged me through the wide oak doors, leading my down a corridor. She smiled at me as she lead me into another room, that was filled with weapons and such. She asked softly "Let me guess it happened on your 15th birthday?"

"H-how did you guess?"

Her eyes dulled as if a thousand memories had weighed her down, she sighed "Red hair and green eyes?"

Swallowing I nodded causing her eyes to brighten, she smiled "That my dear is a friend of ours - her name is Jessie. She fell in love with Edward who is actually inside of Aiden. In case you haven't figured it out - you two are programmed by fate to fall in love. Oh and Jessie has healing abilities which is where they came from, but trust me when I say she's gonna become rather hard to reign in. Particularly when Aiden is near to you - as she can sense Ed's being inside of him - just like he can with you."

I stared at her as her words sunk in "L-love?!"

I felt my cheek burn up just at the thought of it, I'd never been in love not properly, the closest I've been is with Xavier when I was 13, and we dated for a year then ended it. Both of us agreed we worked better as friends than something more. I looked up at her from behind my black hair, which was covering my face, she chuckled "Something to keep in mind - when she rises your eyes will change from blue to green, and your hair will gain red streaks in meaning she's in control and not you."

"Wait so she can just take over my mind, body and speech?!" I said incredulous.

Naomi chuckled at my reaction "Relax, Jessie is actually quite fun to have round you. I'm sure when she's ready you two will be able to talk inside your mind - at first it'll be weird but you'll get used to it soon enough."

The door flung wide open as Owen and this other ghost - Jo I think her name was - they looked at us wide eyed "Naomi..."

Naomi looked at Jo in concern "Jo what is it? Owen?"

Owen growled "Celine...."

"What the, she can't be?" Naomi growled, but I was more interested in refraining myself from prowling into the other room and blowing this girl to pieces. Frowning I tried something Jessie?

Honestly I didn't expect her to answer me in my mind, but when she did a sense of relief washed over me, Lois, I am here your anger is mine. Celine is the daughter of Cameron's she's the one who has caused so much trouble for Edward and I...Ed who is now Aiden.

"Lois?" Owen snapped, causing me to look at him, he looked uncomfortable and tense; he said gently "It's probably best if you stay here..."

Rage swelled through me, not just Jessie's but mine as well, I could sense darkness radiating from that room. I could also feel distress coming off in waves from Izzy...Celine's sister. Jessie is Izzy our friend?

Yes...a very good one and Celine is busy killing her with darkness. Izzy can only handle so much dark magic before her body begins to shut down.

So how much can we handle?

There was silence as I felt her thinking, then I could practically see her smirking as she said Oh honey I think we're going to get along just fine. We can handle a lot more than they think because we are two beings...

Nodding I looked across at Owen who was the only one left in here, I said "No way in hell am I staying in here." With that I stormed past him and into the corridor.

A/N

Also fun fact - Jessie and Cam are two of my favourite characters to write - Cam in particular he just strikes a chord in me <3 Although Aiden is fun to write too - oh yeah long ass chapters aren't they compared to the old? I'll mix it up don't worry, hope you enjoyed. What do you like about it so far? Vote, comment and share! Thanks wolf cubs and readers.

-Hayley