Chapter 25

Naomi

It was strange how in such a short spell of time, things had changed, after 3yrs we had Lou back and Aiden and her were closer than ever. Seriously we had to stay well away from them unless you want to be scarred from their kissing. Someday I thought, we'll be free and we may be able to live again. As for the other leaders, we had the leaders from other dimensions, for instance the underworld, angels/upper world, dragon world, fae world, vampire, werewolf and the list goes on. Me and my brother had been training too, we'd also been spending time with Jamie and Frankie, and in turn Owen joined us because of Frankie.

"Naomi?"

I smiled as I looked out the window at the city below us, turning round I saw Frankie stood in the doorway, a smile on her lips as she watched me "You ok girl, we're heading back to school now. You coming?"

"Sure," I paused looking at her, "wait is Lou coming?"

There was a yell "LOIS YOU ARE NOT COMING TO SCHOOL!"

We both smirked at each other, I said "Guess she's fighting for her right to come with us then,"

"Well she's got Jamie, Toby and her parents against her; so who knows how it'll work out." She replied chuckling as we made our way downstairs into the basement were the argument was taking place. Aiden and Cam were stood to the side both watching her with amusement as the guys in her family royally pissed her off.

"Lou you've been gone for so long, they'll be too many questions to answer," her dad said reasonably. Jamie snorted "I'm more concerned for the people who piss her off there, Lou your powers are strong and they react to your emotions. It's not a good idea."

She snorted her eyes smouldering with anger and hurt "I am my own person, we have been through so much and for once I want to actually remember what its like to be a teenager again."

Jamie glared at her "Well you have Aiden for that..."

Everyone stilled when he said that, Toby smirked "Oh boy, you are totally on your own Jamie."

"Yeah son," her dad said laughing as Jamie slowly started heading for the door. Lois growled as the door slammed shut preventing him from leaving. He looked at her fearfully as she smirked at him "Oh dear brother, haven't you missed this?"

"No," he gulped as he ran to the other side and grabbed two swords and faced her, "not really since you always make me regret it."

She chuckled at him as Frankie and Xavier suddenly moved into place, Frankie on his side and Xavier with her. I looked at them both, I said bemused "I don't follow, why are you two now involved?"

Kathy was howling with laughter "Oh boy you two are toast with Xavier and Lou as your foes..."

"She's right ya know," Xavier smirked at Jamie who glared at him "Hey its not my fault she's my sister, she strong, and flipping sensitive."

Lou glowered at him "Honey, don't bring up my love life then."

"Actually Lou," Frankie added smirking at her, "it was your sex life."

Lou flicked her gaze to Frankie before smirking "How's the rollercoaster ride then with Owen?"

"LOU!!" she shrieked, her face flushing red with embarrassment as Lou chuckled at her friend "My point proven my dear, you just don't ask it."

Jamie stared at Frankie "To much info there,"

"Oh Jamie," Lou purred her eyes glinting with mischief, "Aiden and I have done way worse."