Chapter 14

Naomi

We were all in the training room;  Aiden was attempting to teach Jamie how to throw daggers. Jamie scowled "Why bother with an actual dagger when I can use magic?"

Aiden sighed in annoyance "When you can't use your magic you'll need this."

"Boring," Lois said as she jumped onto Jamie's back, she snickered at him "magic merge?"

Jamie smirked "Hell yeah!"

"What the fuck are you both doing?" Aiden growled as he watched the, Frankie smiled at them both, "they're gonna merge their magic together to form a stronger attack, its fun to watch."

Jamie and Lois both began to get magic swirling around them, Lois chuckled "Unleash davros."

A beacon of darkness shot out from them both, Lois jumped to the floor and ran, the beam rebounded of the wall and Jamie smiled "Jump!"

She leapt into the air as she let loose with fire that joined the darkness as it came bombing to her; she stayed there letting it go inside of her. Aiden gaped at them both "Wait Jamie you can use dark magic?!"

"Aiden are you stupid or just dumb?" Cam snickered.

He shot Cam a glare, Cam shrugged as he went over to her "Fight me without magic."

"Why?" she replied, he sighed as he sent her flying. She hit the back wall and slumped to the floor, her eyes snapped open as she glared at him "Thanks for that,"

Standing up she grabbed a bow and arrow and shot three at once, Cam was a fraction to slow, thus all three hit him and sent him flying. He tumbled to the floor from the power that was behind the shot, Lois smirked "That my love, was the start, would you like me to continue to kick your ass?"

"Bring it on." He growled as he stumbled to his feet, Liz and Jessie were off to the side talking quietly and with a sense of urgency. Meanwhile Cam and Lois were fighting with swords, Cam has always excelled with swords and hand to hand combat, so seeing him actually finding it hard to fight her; was strange to say the least.

He growled annoyed "How the hell are you so strong?"

"Practise," she replied as she hit his sword making it go spinning high into the air, she smirked wickedly as she jumped into the air. The sword was slowly falling towards her, her hand shot out and snatched it out of the air. Landing lightly on her feet she levied both swords at Cam's throat, he stared at her shock as did everyone. Jamie snickered "So Lou you planning on lowering the swords at any point?"

"Nah," she replied chuckling as she stepped back, letting go of the swords, which were now floating there in the air. Izzy mumbled "They're stronger than they let on, why do they hide their strength though? Who else apart from Richard could be after them?"

Aiden sighed "Fine but you have to at least help us with fighting."

"Nope," Xavier said rolling his eyes, "we don't have to. Besides you'll be fine without our help, Lou needs to work on merging magic and being able to attack with the elements."

Aiden narrowed his eyes on him "She can speak for herself, and no you don't but you need to because your skills surpass ours."

"Not our problem is it?" Xavier snapped, Jamie looked at him with concern "Xavier what's up with you?"

Lois growled "Xavier move!"

His eyes met hers and he moved only for a demon to appear where he was, Lois growled as she shifted straight into her hell form. Maisie's eyes widened "How the hell did she sense that?"