Epilogue

unknown

Somewhere close to their town lurked an evil that was watching their every move. A shadow moved "They've got more power than us, how do we defeat them?"

"We break them," a hiss came, eyes blinked and it was a sea of black and red, "we kill every last hunter until they are no more. Then we are free to take over this dimension."

"But-"

The doubt was cut off with a sharp hiss as the slunk back into the shadows, watching Aiden and Cam walk down the street with Lou in the middle. She was glaring at them both "I don't get how one minute your best mates, and the next your fighting to the death?!"

"Its complicated," Aiden began only for Cam to snort "Yeah right so is my heart."

Aiden snapped "Wasn't aware you had one,"

"Oh boy," she mumbled as they faded into the distance. One of the demons hissed "The girl is the key to their downfall, we bring her down, the united forces will crumble. That is how we will break them apart,"

A purr of agreement was heard "Genius,"

"Well we'd better get a move on," it hissed as they began to move to their hideout, "they're getting ready to fight and we must bring them down before they attack. Otherwise we don't stand a chance."

Lois

I half turned as I tuned Cam and Aiden out, I scanned the shadows, I could of sworn I heard something. Sighing I shrugged it off as lack of sleep, besides, they wouldn't come this close would they? Or am I a fool for thinking they'd keep away cause of our power? I knew something was going to happen soon, I just hope that we'll be ready when the storm hits us. What with Gabe and Hades keeping me updated on the demons and ghosts movement; the results are rather unnerving to say the least. But I have to at least try, for my family and friends, for the sake of the world. Even if I, Jamie, Frankie and Xavier may die in the end, its something all accepted long ago when we first met; the fact that we might die.

A/N

By the way the first part is in an 'unknown' POV who it is you'll just have to wait for the sequel I'm afraid ;)

So guys this is it, the end of NSN, of course there'll be a sequel but it could take a while for anything to come out. Yes this epilogue is short but hey, this story is longer than the original version, please comment and tell me what you loved about this book. Also do check out the Interview book of mine, featuring myself, my characters and other special guests; its a story in itself with my characters and me. We also answer questions so if you comment a question we can answer it! Also who knows you may get hints at some of the secrets my characters are hiding, and one or two characters may appear who you have yet to read about. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH! For reading NSN, I hope you enjoyed it enough to wait for the sequel, I loved writing it that's for sure. Thank you for getting this story to 731 views <3

Also the person who inspired this story is called Lois, I have no idea how much she's read of this story, as she's never really been much of a reader. However she's a friend and in last year in science I was looking for a female name for the main character, and I asked her if I could use her name. She said yes and here we are now. So Lois thank you and this book is dedicated to you, not sure about the sequel though, I may dedicate that to someone else ;)

love you all <3

-Hayley