Chapter 12

Lois

Knowing them, they're probably just waiting for me to get back tomorrow and yell at me for being stupid. It's a known fact I act with my heart not my head, Liz needed a break and I need to test whether I can easily break her out of this cage. It's a cell but about the size of a disable toilet, a mattress lays on the hard concrete, and then there's obviously no loo as they're dead and don't need one.

I sighed as I trailed my fingers across the marks on the wall, I recoiled as I saw an image flit through my head, of her being hit for trying to flee. Sure I was in her body, and I actually could change to look like her briefly so they don't notice, so I reached and touched my stomach. My eyes widened when I felt the scars that marked her body, he weakened her on purpose because then he could torment and show Cameron. I felt my blood boil as I though about that - the pain she's endured at Richard's hands - it made me sick just thinking about it. In a way Jessie, Celine, Liz, Izzy and I all have the same thing in common; we've all endured the bad and ugly parts of this world. Pain loss and so on but we're still here fighting until the very end...always.

Aiden

Liz was curled up with Cam, who seemed at ease for once, Liz was chatting with Izzy and Celine who seemed happy. Mimi smiled "Its like a family again."

"Yeah it is," Jessie chuckled appearing on my other side. Jamie frowned "So how exactly do you and Lou switch back?"

Liz smiled shyly "Well I have no control over it, she does...Jessie what's wrong?"

"Lou," despite us not being merged we can still feel each others emotions, she whimpered as she crumpled to the floor. Liz's eyes widened "She knew what today was for me - she did her research and took the pain for me - oh dear Lord."

Jessie cried out "Liz how often does this happen?"

"Depends on how I've been, usually he leaves this pain alone," she replied softly tears shining in her eyes, "but since I've been snappy he's taking out his anger and annoyance on me. That and the fact Lois has been wrecking his plan for Cam,"

Cam looked at her in disbelief and sadness "He really did hurt you? Lois is taking it for you but why?"

Jessie screamed as blood pooled on her stomach, Xavier growled "Your injuries and pain mirror Lou's - Liz what's he doing can you guess has he done this to you before?"

"No," she mumbled, "he's never done this to me."

Jessie's eyes switched to blue and green and Lois' voice echoed through her "Liz listen to me, I can't come back not now I know who this dumb shit is. Maisie, I trust you can guess by Jessie's injuries, it is. We have a serious issue; he has complete control over the demons he knew,"

Maisie's eyes narrowed "I thought he was good?"

"So did I sis," Lois mumbled using Jessie's body, she said to her sister "look after them and tell them. This poses a problem for us all as he's far stronger than I am, at least for the moment; I guess dying changes you Maisie."

And then Jessie was back in control, her eyes were slightly glassy as she looked at Maisie curiously "Who is it?"

"Not for me to say," she replied as she glanced over at Jamie who frowned, "please Maisie tell me its not who I think it is."

She smiled sadly "Put the pieces together bro, who else knows Lou like the back of their hand?"

Lois

I was slumped against the wall as I stared at him; he smiled at me "I wonder how you managed to lift the cloaking? Perhaps you're stronger than I thought."

"You haven't been dead long enough..." I trailed off as pain shot through me, he smirked at me "I've been alive when I needed to, but I've actually always been dead my dear."

I snarled "Shut up! You not the person I remember,"

"He never existed Lou," he chuckled as he came over to me and picked me up, pinning me with dark magic to the wall, "now Lou honey what do you say?"

"Over my dead body," I gritted out,

He tutted, then slashed across my stomach with dark magic letting it seep into me, I screamed in agony. My eyes turning to hell form, red and black, he growled "Loisssss you are mine, and always will be, my blood and flesh."

I screamed "NO! YOU'RE NOT HIM AND NEVER WILL BE! NOT HERE! YOU'RE HIM WHEN HE DIED!"

He looked at my amused "Lou I am him, the only thing that's different is I'm not pretending to be kind or good. I know how to kill demons and I know how to control them; I also know how to take you down."

"I swear on my name that you won't get to my friends, ever." I hissed, he chuckled at me before backhanding me with magic I hit hard against the wall and fell to the floor. He smiled toothily at me "Lou?"

I breathed as tears trailed down my face "Dad."

A/N

You have no idea how evil I wanted to be and leave you all hanging with this revelation!!! But I'm not that mean and there'll be plenty more cliff hangers in the future but seriously - what do you think to it? thanks for reading, vote comment and share <3

-Hayley