Chapter 3

Naomi

I gritted my teeth as Izzy was frozen in pain mid air, her sister consuming her powers, all of us were useless against her; unless Lois had somehow found a way to Jessie we were gonna watch Izzy die. Izzy whimpered in pain, her eyes rolling back in her head as her body convulsed in pain. Growling at Celine I stepped closer "Let her go you brat - she's your sister."

"My sister is weak Naomi," Celine said monotone, no hint of dismay or sorrow. Suddenly Celine was thrown across the room, Izzy thudded to floor, and cradling her was Lois. I smirked as I saw Lois' appearance, she'd let Jessie control her. Jessie looked up at me, even her voice was her own now, not Lois' "Naomi stabilize her, me and Lois made a promise, that we intend to keep right girl?"

My eyes widened as Lois' voice became audible through the room a promise Jessie? More like a threat, but a promise nonetheless.

"Indeed," Jessie chuckled her green eyes darkening to stormy seas as she glared at Celine, "we certainly have a long history don't we pet. Where did we go wrong with you? What the fuck happened when they reincarnated me 15years ago?"

Celine growled "You fucking left me is what, he made sure I broke. Now I'm a broken doll, I feel no emotions not even pain."

"Really?" Jessie's face twisted into an almost animal snarl her eyes betraying her disgust, Lois suddenly went back in control, her hair going jet black, eyes blue. She breathed "Jessie what are you doing?"

Huh? Jessie let her back in control? Hold up she can't be actually trying to...no way! Lois screamed as her body trembled, another form appearing, red hair and green eyes; Jessie snarled "Lois don't fail me now! Pull on my power if needed - what the fuck am I saying; Aiden!"

I chuckled as I glanced at Aiden who was just staring at Lois, as she trembled in pain. I growled "What the fuck are you waiting for moron? Her power can't support Jessie when she's in a rage."

In a blur Aiden was beside her and gathered her in his arms, allowing Jessie to be free of Lois at the moment. Jessie smirked wickedly at Celine "Oh honey - you have no idea how much this is gonna hurt me - but if you can't feel emotions; allow me to remind you of them."

Lois' eyes snapped open as her body convulsed in pain, she screamed "JESSIE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY POWER!"

I thought dryly, geez those two are gonna be having a chat after this over, but they'll be good friends I'm sure. Izzy stirred "Lois...Jessie?"

I chuckled "Relax honey, Jessie's just about killing poor Lois out there for you, not that Lois minds, she's just rather fond of her beating heart."

"See you haven't changed Mimi," I looked at her smiling, "nope. I'm sorry I forgot who you were when you came to me all those years ago."

Izzy smirked "No worries but I'd rather see what all the shouting is for."

Snickering we looked across to see a livid Lois glower at Jessie, who was still laying into Celine, Lois snarled "Right I'm sick of being the damsel here, Jessie I want some of my power back, oh and a pinch of healing wouldn't hurt."

My eyes widened as I saw them stabilize each other, even Aiden looked at her wide eyed as she came out of his arms and threw several fire balls at Celine; for them to be able to do that takes incredible strength magic and will as it would kill most. One fire ball narrowly missed Jessie. To which Jessie turns to scowl at her "Careful of the hair love,"

Lois winks at her "Who said I wasn't?"

Jessie's expression darkens as she looks at Lois before she smirks "In that case,"

A dozen electric volts zap Lois, she snickered "Thanks for the boost Jessie."

"Anytime Lou,"

They were a blur of red and black as they ran circles Celine who was at least trying to fight them now, Lois growled "Don't you even know what love is?"

Jessie chuckles as she lifts Celine up by the throat, her gaze flickering to Lois "Lou I swear you've never loved properly, the closest you came to was Xavier."

Lois scowled at her "Xavier and I didn't work like that, it was too weird. Now then, the love I mean can be family related too."

"My father doesn't know the meaning of love," Celine spat eyes blazing as Jessie applied more pressure. Lois stalked forwards, her eyes staring holes into Celine's "Your sister loves you still, despite you being a bitch."

Celine breathed in sharply as Jessie dropped her to the floor, the two of them merging once more, as dictated by the rules of reincarnation. They can come out for a while but they must always go back inside of the host. Lois snarled "I may not know your story bitch," as she crouched down level with Celine, "but your sister still blindly loves you and is still hoping for you to wake up from your dads clutches. Scram back to your little castle; come back when you're ready to be friends or to die. Either one doesn't bother us..."

Celine gulped before she fled, Lois tracked her movements until she was clearly out of sight. I smirked at her "You and Jessie got in an argument?"

"Nah," she scowled at me, one eye switching to green before going back to blue, she hissed more for Jessie than us "Jessie now is not the time to let your dead raging hormones control you. He's a good few meters from us dear."

At that I snorted before collapsing to the floor laughing, she thinks she's got it bad now, wait until she eventually falls for Aiden. Then we'll see what she thinks of dead raging hormones then.

A/N

See shorter chapter this time -although you can't complain as I'm updating is up to chapter 9 soooo :) for me! I just remembered who else if fun to write Naomi - I love her POV's she makes me laugh sometimes as does Owen. Vote, comment and share! Thanks wolf cubs and readers. Dedicated to  bikiniinspectorsam16 to think we bonded over Supernatural! Thanks girlie for being my friend and putting up with me - hope I'm not too much of a pain <3 Go read her book is amazing like her! Oooo important if you're looking at comments and are confused I'll clarify for you - any comments in 2015 were for the old version thus why you'll be confused. Any in 2016+ are for the new version <3

-Hayley