Chapter 36 | The Arrival Of Brola

---Broly & Brola Arc---

---Two Months After Universe 6 Arc---

---Narrator---

Finally, The planet is once more, returned to peace, despite this, in all corners of the universe, in the dark, lies the remains of the Frieza Force, once more, at work trying to return the life of their lost leader! To the living! Unbeknownst to the warriors, who return to their lives, of training, and raising a family! Frieza's remaining forces storm planet Namek, and by force, get the Namekians to wish for them the life of their leader back to land of the living! Upon the revival of the Universal tyrant! He ordered the strengthening of his once great Frieza force! For an all out assault onto Earth once more!!! Whilst he trained vigorously to take on Goku, Vegeta, and Leon once more!!! 

Somewhere out in space, Cheelai and Lemo have been searching for strong people to recruit into the Frieza Force. Cheelai is frustrated with their mission, but Lemo reminds her that they were ordered to find as many warriors as possible in order to strengthen Frieza's depleted forces. Cheelai doesn't understand as she thought the army was big enough, but Lemo heard that a large portion of their army was killed by Frieza himself. Lemo then asks why Cheelai joined up; she admits that she stole a ship from the Galactic Patrol, so she hoped that Frieza's army would offer her some protection. She asks Lemo if he has ever met Frieza, but since Lemo is a non-combatant, he has only even seen Frieza once. Cheelai has heard that Frieza is really short and Lemo warns her never to repeat that if she values her life. As they pass by Planet Vampa, they intercept a distress signal from an older-model ship. Hoping to get a bonus, they make landing and investigate the old wreckage. Paragus sees the ship and runs out from a nearby cave to go meet them. He asks if they are with Frieza's army. Lemo spots the tail and recognizes that Paragus is a Saiyan, but Cheelai doesn't seem to know what that is. Paragus introduces himself and explains that he has been stranded here ever since he crash-landed on the planet. Cheelai reads his battle power at 4200, which is a lot higher than she expected for such an old man. As they express their amazement, a Vampa Beetle approaches, but Paragus yells for Broly, who swoops in at incredible speeds from a far away cave were she was eating, taking care of the creature with ease. Cheelai is awed by the performance and tries to read her battle power, but her scouter just blanks out as Paragus introduces Broly. Cheelai tells Lemo about her issue with the scouter, so he tries to get a reading on her, but he doesn't have any luck either. They can't believe their good fortune, and they hasten to deliver this magnificent specimen to Frieza.

When they arrive on Frieza's ship, Berryblue goes to inform Frieza of their arrival, which catches his interest right away. He can't believe there are still other Saiyans out there. Frieza asks what happened to Broly's tail; Paragus explains that he removed it because she could not control herself when she transformed, and she were too dangerous. Frieza wants to know if she otherwise has problems with control, but Paragus insists it's only rarely. Frieza counters that "rarely" is not "never", so Paragus tells Frieza about Broly's collar, a device of his own invention. When Broly loses control, he uses the remote control he keeps in his belt to electrocute her into submission, Broly becomes visibly unnerved when Paragus takes out the remote to show it to Frieza, Broly starts gripping her collar in fear as if trying to remove it, which Lemo and Cheelai notice.

Frieza asks after Broly's name, but Broly just blinks and looks away whilst; Paragus hastens to answer on her behalf. Frieza can tell that the she is hiding a lot of power, and Paragus insists that they are at his disposal, but Frieza is already turning away from him; he laughs and says he is sure they will serve him well. He instructs Berryblue to reward the hunters, so she presents Cheelai and Lemo with a bounty in the form of intergalactic currency called credits which take the form of pill shaped pieces of some kind of metal that literally looks cheep as hell, and I could probably make out of a car's catalytic converters *Ahem!* Sorry.... Moving on! They thank him profusely and leave. Frieza tells Paragus about the demise of Planet Vegeta. Paragus says he heard about it on the way to the ship, and he is sorely disappointed that his dream of revenge was stolen from him. Frieza has good news, though: Princess Vegeta is still alive. Paragus cannot believe his luck. Frieza is happy to help him get his revenge, and he instructs Berryblue to show Paragus, Broly and Brola to the showers and get them some new armor. When he is alone, he muses aloud that he won't even have to get his hands dirty this time. Which is funny because Frieza is stupi- I mean... Moving on. Broly has traded his raggedy armor from Beets for fancy new armor, Paragus has traded his old armor for a new set of it.