Chapter 4

There was a sudden crash. I quickly got out of bed and went to the living room. The kitchen is connected to my living room, and sitting on the floor was Tweek, with my kitchen trash bin at mouth level. He had tilted it and was laying against my counter.

"Hey"

Tweek lowered the bin to look at me.

"What am I d-doing here?" He asked.

"You don't remember?.."

"NO" Tweek said anxious.

Does he not remember what happened last night?

"Last thing I remember was seeing y-you at the party" (Tweek)

I sat down next to him.

"I was going to take you home but you wouldn't tell me where you lived so I brought you here instead"

"T-thank you" (Tweek)

His phone rang.

"Hello?" He answered

He put his phone on speaker.

"TWEEK" Multiple voices shouted.

"Oh hey g-guys" Tweek said as he leaned his head back.

"WHERE ARE YOU? WE WENT TO YOUR HOUSE AND YOUR MOM SAID YOU NEVER CAME HOME" A girl shouted.

Tweek looked over at me.

"I'm...at a f-friend's house" He responded.

"Send us the address and we will pick you up"

"S-sure, what's the address?" He said as he chuckled.

"I'll type it on your phone so you can send it to them" I said as I grabbed the phone from his hands.

"WAS THAT A BOY?"

"A BOY?"

"THAT VOICE SOUNDS FAMILIAR "

"I TOLD YOU GUYS HE WAS WITH CRAIG TUCKER, I SAW THEM AT THE PARTY" A voice in the background shouted.

Tweek looked embarrassed.

...time skip, Tweek POV

It was Monday. Dreadful, I don't like Mondays, but I was excited, excited to see Craig. I've developed a sort of crush, I like him but not really but if he asked me out I would definitely say yes.

It was passing period. I saw Craig walking down the hall. He was walking in my direction. I waved at him and he walked past without even looking at me. I watched as he kept walking, hoping he would turn around, he didn't.

"Hey" Butters said as he snuck up behind me.

I jumped.

"J-jeez Butters" I said started.

"Whatchu looking at?" (Butters)

"Nothing" I said as I opened my locker.

"Shut up fatass" Kyle said annoyed.

Walking down the hall was Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny. You either love them or hate them. No one messes with them, mainly due to Cartman.

They walked past and Kenny stayed behind.

"Hey guys" Kenny said as he came up to us.

"Hey Kenny" Butters smiled.

"H-hey"

"Did you guys get the math notes? I need them, that stupid teacher is making me turn in all the notes" (Kenny)

Kenny was a fair skin, blue eye, blonde. He always wore the same orange hoodie every day. He somehow always gets injuries, it's like he was cursed.

"Yeah, I'll help you buddy" Butters said as he walked down the hall with Kenny.

I grabbed what I needed at closed my locker.

The bell rang, the day just started and I already want to go home.