Chapter 17

I was having a terrible day. My parents called me and wanted to have a talk with me over dinner. It ended in an argument.

I sat down at the lunch table.

"Saturday night, bowling, you in?" Clyde said the moment I sat down.

"I guess"

"Great" Clyde said as he texted on his phone.

"But..." Tolkien added.

Clyde grew nervous.

"But?"

"No buts" Clyde said as he narrowed his eyes at Tolkien.

"Nicole and Bebe are coming with us" Tolkien rolled his eyes at Clyde.

"So?"

"So, Tolkien will be with Nicole and I will be with Bebe..." (Clyde)

"Then why invite me?"

"Because we want you to put yourself out there Craig" Clyde slightly smiled.

I flipped them off.

"What if I don't want to "put myself out there" Clyde"

"I told you" Tolkien smirked.

Clyde made a face at Tolkien.

"Craig we are-" Clyde said before being cut off.

"WE?" Tolkien shouted.

"Fine, I, thought you should live a little, you got chicks begging for your attention and you made no progress in pursuing a relationship" (Clyde)

I rolled my eyes.

"Well shit sorry for caring about my friend and not wanting him to die alone" Clyde scoffed.

"Clyde.." Tolkien said as he cleared his throat.

"What Tolkien? I just think Craig is being a dick. He isn't letting anyone into his life. He is going to die bitchless. I'm trying to be a good friend and trying to put him out there so he can get a girlfriend but instead he just continues to be a dick. He isn't going to find anyone with that personality"( Clyde)

I flipped him off.

"Have you tried being nicer? Sometimes I just can't stand how fucking stuck up you are. We are friends but god sometimes you just piss me off. IM TRYING TO HELP YOU CAN'T YOU SEE. FOR ONCE CAN YOU JUST BE-"

I stood up and slammed the table.

"CLYDE JUST STOP, STOP TRYING TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE. IT'S MY LIFE SO JUST LET ME LIVE HOW I WANT TO GOD DAMMIT. YOU'RE JUST LIKE-" I shouted.

I stopped. Clyde looked like he was going to cry. Everyone in the lunch room was looking at us. I stormed out of the lunch room.

Tweak POV

Craig stormed out. He looked angry. I quickly got up and followed. He was walking fast out of the building. He went to the parking lot and sat down, leaning his head against the wall.

"Craig?"

"Just leave me alone Tweak" He closed his eyes.

I sat down next to him.

"I was just c-checking up on you"

"I'm fine" (Craig)

"Sorry, usually im the one being comforted, I don't know what to say" I sighed.

He chuckled.

"I must be doing something right, you just laughed" I smiled.

He sat up.