Chapter 14

We got on stage. I put the guitar strap on and wrapped it around me. Everyone got into a position. I took a deep breath. I wasn't nervous to perform. It was more of a he's in the audience watching me kind of nervous. I didn't even want to look at the audience in fear that I would meet eyes with him. Why do I want to avoid him so bad? I have no feelings for him.

"Ready?" Stan said as he looked back at us.

We all gave him a thumbs up. Kenny hit his drumsticks together to start the countdown. Three... Two... One...

We began to play. Stan is pouring his heart out into the performance. I look down at my guitar and just played. The crowd was going wild, but I heard a voice. I looked up, and I saw Tweek. He was cheering for me. Suddenly I see Douglas, his arm wrapped around him. I felt rage, I felt frustration, I felt sadness. I played even harder, even louder. It was almost time for my solo. Stan started to step away from the microphone, and I walked up to it. Kenny played the drums more quietly to fade in to my solo. Kyle stopped playing and it was time. I played, Ive never put more emotion into a performance than how I am doing now, I stared at Tweek the whole time. In that moment, it felt like the whole world stopped. It was just me and him. Everyone was just a blur. He was just staring at me, and I was staring at him. Stan walked back to the microphone, Kenny and Kyle begin to play again.

...time skip

We were backstage, drinking water.

"We were fucking great" Kyle said as he hugged Stan.

"You okay? You were really playing that guitar" He said as he nudged me.

Clyde, Jimmy, and Tolkien came up to us.

"YOU GUYS WERE AMAZING" Tolkien shouted with excitement.

"YOU GUYS WERE GREAT" Clyde said as he hugged me.

I awkwardly hugged him back but pushed him away quickly.

"You really were great Craig" Tweek said as he appeared out of nowhere.

I opened my mouth to speak but was shut down by Kenny.

"Thanks" Kenny said as he put his arm around my neck.

"It was quite the p-performance" (Jimmy)

Douglas walked towards us. He held Tweeks hand. God I wanted to smack him.

...Tweek POV

I saw Butters.

"Can you give me a sec" I said as I walked away from Douglas.

I walked to Butters.

"Hey Tweek" He smiled.

"Hey, don't you think Kenny and C-craig have been a little more closer" I said as we both looked at them.

"Well-" He said as Kenny looked at us and held Craig even tighter.

"It does seem odd. Craig isn't really the touchy type" Butters said awkwardly as he looked at Kenny.

"It's weird right?"

"Yeah, but it shouldn't be a problem, unless.." He said as he nudged me.

I looked at Craig, he looked at me. I quickly looked away. I suddenly felt Douglas hold my hand.

"W-when did you come o-over h-here" I said nervously.