Chapter 8

"Earth to Craig" Clyde said as he waved his hand in front of me.

"What"

"You seemed lost in thought, instead of paying attention to me" Clyde rolled his eyes.

"My bad, what were you saying"

"I was talking about..." (Clyde)

I blanked out again. We were walking to our last class. Everything was muffled. I couldn't help but think about yesterday. I really fucked up.

We walked into class. Tweek looked at me and then laid his head on his desk. I sighed and took my seat.

"Okay kids, we are going to have everyone get with their partners and go over what dance they are going to do" Ms S announced.

Everyone got up and went to their partners. I got up and pulled a chair up next to Tweek.

"What does she mean by dance?"

He didn't reply.

"Tweek I'm sorry"

Still silence.

"I don't know what else you me to say"

"I want you to shut up" He said as he sat up.

I stayed silent. Ms S came up to us.

"Tweek, Craig" She smiled.

"What dance will you guys be doing" She said as she began to write on her clipboard.

"Tango" Tweek smirked.

"Tango?"

"Tango, such a spicy dance. I love it" She said as she wrote it down and went to the next group.

"Tango? Seriously"

"What? You can't d-dance Craig?" He said smugly.

"Actually I can a bit, but tango?"

"Do you want to make it up to me? Then dance with me"

"So in order for you to accept my apology, you want me to dance with you, in front of the whole class and not just any dance, but tango?"

"Yup" (Tweek)

I groaned.

"Meet me after work, we can practice in the cafe after hours" (Tweek)

...time skip

I was walking to the cafe, I saw Douglas walk out, Tweek and him were waving at eachother. As he walked out he gave me a look, not a pretty one. I went inside.

"Can you do me a f-favor and flip the sign?" Tweek said as he closed the register.

"Sure" I flipped the sign to closed.

"Do you want anything to drink? Its on me" (Tweek)

"Nope but I could go for some whip cream" I said as I hopped the counter.

"Craig you c-can't be back here" (Tweek)

"Its after hours, no one cares"

"I do" He huffed.

I grabbed the whip cream and sprayed some on his nose.

"Don't be lame" I said as I sprayed some in my mouth.

He wiped it off with this apron. He grabbed the whip cream and put some his hand. He slapped it on me.

"It's on" I said as I grabbed the other can of whip cream.

"GAH" He shouted as he backed away.

I aimed for his face, some got on him and some on his apron.

He got some more on his hand and charged at me. We fell to the ground. He was on top of me. He spread it all over my face.