Chapter 5

Craig POV...

"AHAHAHAHA, you're so funny Tweek" A guy said as he laughed.

I felt a shiver down my spine. I shut my locker. I felt the air of them passing by. I glanced over in their direction. A guy and Tweek were talking and walking down the hall together.

"YOOOO" Tolkien said as he walked over to me with Clyde.

"Hey guys" I shook my head to snap myself back to reality.

"So me and Tolkien were thinking we can play video games and have a sleep over at his house" Clyde said excitedly.

"It's Wednesday"

"And?" (Clyde)

"A sleepover on a Wednesday?"

"Don't be lame dude" (Clyde)

"Fine"

"Great, we are all going together after school" Clyde said as he and Tolkien walked away.

...time skip

"HELL YEAH" Clyde said as he slammed his lunch tray at the table.

I glanced above his shoulder and saw Tweek he was laughing and smiling. Clyde moved his head slightly towards Tolkien and thats when I saw...him.

"What are you looking at?" Tolkien said as he turned around.

Clyde turned aswell.

"Who's that kid, next to Tweek" I asked.

"Oh that's Douglas" (Tolkien)

"Never seen him, is he new?"

"No" (Tolkien)

"Why the sudden interest?" Clyde said as he hopped over the table and sat next to me.

He put his face next to me so we could look at the same thing.

"Are they gay?"

"I think so, they are all alone usually Tweek hangs out with the girls. I think they are fucking" Clyde chuckled.

"Hm"

Tweek met eye contact with me. It must've looked pretty weird to see 3 guys staring at you. I quickly looked down at my food. Tolkien ate his apple and Clyde stayed next to me.

"Interesting" (Clyde)

Clyde grabbed my face to make me turn towards him.

"Craig, are you homophobic" Clyde asked.

"What?"

Tolkien almost choked on his apple. He was laughing.

"Are you homophobic, when he looked over you got scared. Are you scared of gay people" He said loudly.

"Shut up" I said as I covered his mouth.

People were looking. He settled down and let go of me.

"So you think gay people are scary" He whispered.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'll help you get over your fear, Craig kiss me" (Clyde)

Tolkien was wheezing at this point.

"That's gay dude" I said as I stood up.

I began to walk away.

"Don't bash it till you try it" Clyde yelled.

As I walked out I caught eyes with Tweek. Douglas covered my view by moving. I rolled my eyes and walked out.

...time skip

We were walking to Tolkiens house. We were passing by the coffee shop where Tweek works at. It was a corner shop, pure glass. I looked and saw Tweek working. Douglas was there and called him over. They were talking and laughing.

"You know what? I could go for some coffee" I said loudly and stopped walking.

"I thought you hated co-" Tolkien said before he was cut off.

"I wanna see where this goes" Clyde said as he covered Tolkien's mouth.

We walked in. Immediately Tweek looked at us. Douglas did too. He grabbed Tweeks arm and mouthed go with a smile. I scoffed.

We all went to go order.

"H-hello" Tweek said as he avoided eye contact with me.

"Alright give it to me straight, what's the best dessert you have?" (Clyde)

"Well it would be biased s-since I make them all myself so I w-would say all" Tweek chuckled.

"I'll take one of each, you're paying right Tolkien?"

"Screw off, just choose one" Tolkien scoffed.

Clyde looked at the display of desserts. He scanned, looking for the one caught his eye. He smiled and pointed at a cupcake. It was a little wonky looking.

"I'll take that one, just because it reminds me of you Craig" He said in a lovey dovey voice.

I rolled my eyes. Tweek giggled.

"Can I get a mixed berry smoothie"

"O-of course" (Tweek)

"I'll take a strawberry banana smoothie" (Tolkien)

"Okay" (Tweek)

Tolkien paid and we waited. Clyde and Tolkien got served and Tweek soon called mine. I walked over and grabbed it. My hand was on top of his. We both looked at eachother and then he pulled away.

"Have a n-nice day"(Tweek)

"You too" I said as I walked over to Clyde and Tolkien.

We walked out and continued to walk to Tolkien's house.

"Can someone explain what is going on" Tolkien sighed.

"Yeah, Craig would you like to say something" Clyde smirked.

"No"

"Why not lover boy" He teased.

"Clyde quit it"

"Is that why you were asking questions about him? You like him" Clyde laughed.

His laughter stopped.

"You aren't scared of gay people, YOU ARE GAY PEOPLE" Clyde said as he laughed even more.

"I don't like him"

"Well good thing because if you did you aren't doing a good job of getting him to like you. You basically ignore him at school" Tolkien said as he sipped his drink.

"Well I was just joking but do you actually like him?" Clyde genuinely asked.

"No"

"Then why the sudden interest in him? What's so interesting about him" (Clyde)

Clyde kept going on and on. I felt my frustration rising.

"WE KISSED OKAY" I snapped