Chapter 11

I woke up to my alarm going off. I was still holding onto the sweater. There was knocking at my window.

"What the fuck" I murmured.

"CRAIG" I heard Kenny yell.

"Jesus, Kenny?" I said as I grabbed my hat and put it on.

I walked to the window and opened the blinds. Kenny was standing there, grinning. I opened the window.

"What the fuck man"I said as he crawled in.

"Wow this shit is nice" He said as he scanned.

I gave him a blank stare.

"I take it back, this place is depressing, you live in these conditions?" He said as he threw himself on my bed.

"What are you doing here" I said as I grabbed a hoodie.

"I'm here as an angel sent from the heavens, I'm going to fix you" (Kenny)

"Thanks Kenny boy but I don't need your help"

He looked at me as I put my hoodie on and stared into my soul.

"You need all the help you can get" (Kenny)

"Has anyone told you how much of a dick you are" I flipped him off.

"No but they are always talking about my dick" He grinned.

"Why do you care"

"We are friends" (Kenny)

"No"

"I can't be nice?" (Kenny)

"What's in this for you?"

"I'm just bored, Cartman is trying to get new friends to "replace us" because he is pissed off about the band thing, Kyle and Stan are just gay, I need something to entertain myself" (Kenny)

"Go masturbate"

"I already did, it gets boring fast" (Kenny)

"I don't need your help Kenny. I'm perfectly fine"

"Sure" He laughed.

"Fine if you don't want my help.." He said as he walked up to me.

He snatched my hat and ran out the window.

"WHAT THE HELL" I yelled out the window.

He got in his truck and drove off. I walked to my mirror and looked at myself. I don't know why but I never liked my hair, I was always insecure about it. I would show a bit with my hat but not all. I tried to fix it to make it look nice.

I sighed and put my hood on.

...time skip

I entered the building. I pulled the strings of the hoodie to tighten it.

"Craig?" Tolkien and Clyde said in unison.

"What the hell?" (Tolkien)

"Where is Kenny" I glared.

"He hasn't come yet" (Clyde)

I groaned.

"What happened" (Tolkien)

"That dick stole my hat"

"What the fuck" (Clyde)

I walked to my locker and grabbed the things I needed.

"Craig?" Tweek said as he approached me with Butters.

"Not now Tweek" I said as I tried to tighten my hoodie even more.

"What happened?" (Butters)

"Fucking Kenny stole my hat"

"Kenny?" (Butters)

"What the hell" (Tweek)

"I'll see what I can do" Butters said as he got on his phone and walked away.

"Make sure to s-stop by the cafe" Tweek said as he brushed my shoulder with his hand as he walked away.

...time skip

I kept my head down. There's not much left until I go home and beat the shit out of Kenny. My phone was buzzing. I checked my phone, it was Tweek.

"Meet at the bathroom, NOW" It read.

I grabbed my backpack and left the classroom.

"Cra-" Was the last thing I heard before I left.

I rushed to the bathroom. There he was, standing and smiling.

"Look" He said as he reached in his bag.

He pulled out my hat. He held it out. I quickly grabbed it.

"Thanks dude" I smiled.

I looked in the mirror and clenched my hat.

It's just hair, why was I so worked up?

"What's wrong?" (Tweek)

"I was worried about a stupid hat, just because I didn't want to show my hair. Do you know how ridiculous that sounds" I said as I looked at him through the mirror.

"It's not stupid Craig" (Tweek)

I pulled down my hood and stared at my messy hair.

"Everyone has their p-preferences" He said as he grabbed the hat from my hands.

"And if that's hiding our hair then so be it, because that's what you are comfortable with" He said as he got on his tippy toes and put it on me.

He fixed the hair that was sticking out and made it look nice.

"I personally, like your hair but if you want to keep it under a hat then that's okay because at the end of the day, that's w-what you want, don't change for other people" He said as he walked out the bathroom.

No ones POV

Craig walked out the bathroom. He opened his messages and was going to text Tweek to thank him. More ahead was Tweek and Douglas. Douglas was holding Tweeks hands and asking him something. Douglas seemed to be blushing and Tweek was nervous. Craig typed a paragraph on how thankful he is for Tweek. As soon as he got to the last word, he looked up. He met eyes with Douglas. Craig looked at the situation and kept walking. He deleted the paragraph and pushed the door harshly. As he exited the building he spoke to himself, "I can't stand that guy"