Chapter 7

I held the tissue to my nose. I was outside the nurse's office. Craig walked out with an ice pack to his eye. He turned to look at me and sighed. He sat down next to me.

"I'm sorry" He sighed.

"Sorry for what?"

"Being a dick" (Craig)

"I didn't mean to act like you don't exist, well I did but I just couldn't face you" (Craig)

"Couldn't face me?! I'm not a mean person C-Criag. Why couldn't you face me" I said frustrated.

"It's just a lot to explain" (Craig)

"You know how much it hurt Craig? I know we w-weren't really friends in the first place but it hurt to feel totally ignored!"

"I'm sorry" (Craig)

"It doesn't feel like are"

"I am" (Craig)

"You sound s-sarcastic"

"This is just how I sound" (Craig)

There was silence. I mean he did fight for me, maybe he is being genuine.

"I should just leave" He said as he stood up.

He was starting to walk away.

"T-thank you" I blurted.

"No problem" He said as he stopped walking.

He turned around.

"And thank you for not getting me suspended" He said as he flashed a smiled and continued to walk out.

I did in fact beg PC principal not to. He was going to be sent home for the day due to his black eye, but he will be back tomorrow.

...time skip 6th

"Settle down class" Ms. S said as she rose her voice.

We all sat down in our seats. She scanned the room.

"No Craig?" She sighed.

"That means we could be partners" Douglas whispered.

I gave him a smile.

"Geez that boy is going to have to repeat his senior year. This project could've really helped help his grade" She said as she marked him absent on her clipboard.

"Okay so Tweek that means you get a different partner. Do you have anyone in mind?" She smiled.

""Actually he was hoping to work with m-" Douglas said before I cut him off.

"Craig couldn't come to class b-because he got sent home. He was going to come but couldn't, I can still be his partner right?" I blurted.

"Sent home? And you said he was going to come correct?" (Ms.S)

"Yes"

"Okay he can stay as your partner, make sure you get him to actually come into class next time" She chuckled.

"Dude what? I thought we were going to be partners" Douglas whispered.

"He needs this grade, I can h-help him"

"He's a lost cause" Douglas said annoyed.

...Craig POV

I was laying in bed when my phone buzzed. I checked my phone, it was Clyde. I sighed and opened the message.

Craig

Clyde

Your ass just got saved