Chapter 15

We were all on the couch, drinking away.

"C'mon dude, just a sip" Stan said as he offered Kyle a sip of his drink.

He pushed the beer away.

"Someone here has to stay sane" He crossed his arms.

"Why be sane when you can be silly" Kenny slurred.

"You know what, fuck Wendy" Stan said as he stood up.

"Wooo" (Kenny)

"Fuck her, fuck her smile, fuck her perfect teeth, fuck her beautiful laugh, fuck her beautiful eyes that sparkle in the sunlight" Stan said as his tone turned to sadness.

"That's enough dude" Kyle said as he pulled Stan down.

"You've been awfully quite Craig" (Kenny)

I took another sip.

"There's nothing to say"

"Tell us about Tweek" (Kenny)

I ignored him.

"Tweek? You really like Tweek??" Stan said as he slumped on Kyle.

"Lightweight" I mumbled under my breath.

"I don't, he can go fuck himself"

"Aw don't say that Tucker, I saw you staring at him during your solo" Kenny smirked.

I took another sip.

"So not really a "he can go fuck himself" but a "I want to fuck him", right?" (Kenny)

I flipped him off.

"No, you can go fuck yourself too"

"If I could, I soooo would" He chuckled.

"And there's...Douglas"

Stan and Kenny laughed.

"PLEASE CRAIG, YOUR SCARED OF THAT?" Stan laughed.

"He does have a point" Kyle said as he moved away from Stan's face, so he wouldn't smell his breath that reeked of alcohol.

"What are you talking about?"

"You're Craig Tucker" Kenny laughed as he grabbed another beer.

"You're Craig Tucker dude, Craig Tucker, the guy everyones scared is going to steal your girl, well other than Kenny, but he is literally a man whore" (Kyle)

"What"

"You're a hit with the girls dude, you're a fucking dickhead but chicks love that I guess" (Kenny)

I rolled my eyes.

"Remember Valentines Day" (Stan)

"Locker full of cards" (Kyle)

"Your Birthday?" (Kenny)

"They were treating it like it was some kind of holiday" (Stan)

"No girls talk to me"

"BECAUSE YOU SHUT THEM OUT" Stan shouted.

"You ignore them" (Kyle)

"Tough" I said as I crushed the can of beer.

Stan laid his head on Kyle's lap. Kyle took Stan's hat off and was playing with his hair.

"But still, Tweek likes Douglas"

"Well yeah, you really can't be a homewrecker" Kyle sighed.

"I say fuck that shit and wreck it" (Kenny)

"No, dude, if he really does like you he will come to you. He can't like the both of you, if he does then he likes one of you more than the other. Time will tell" (Kyle)

"You're so smart Kyle" Stan slurred.

Kyle chuckled.

"That's going to take too long, this is Tweek we are talking about" (Kenny)

"Just confess" Stan yawned.

"Let's be honest, this is Craig we are talking about" Kyle chuckled as he booped Stan's nose.

"Right" Stan chuckled.

"I can't confess, what if I don't actually like him"

They all looked at me with the straightest faces.

"God, are we this dense?" Stan scoffed.

"I don't know" (Kyle)

Stan yawned.

"Watch, just tell him this, I'll demonstrate.." Stan said as he grabbed Kyles chin and made him look at him.

Stan was starting to slowly blink. He was going to sleep any second now, Kenny scoffed as he saw it too.

"Tweek, I like you, I think you're really great."  Stan demonstrated.

He yawned again.

He looked at Kyle.

"You have such pretty eyes, a beautiful laugh, soft lips...lips I wonder if I kissed them, it would feel like I kissed an angel, an angel sent from heaven" He said as he slowly let go of Kyle.

"Stan?" Kyle whispered.

"mm" Stan said as he shut his eyes.

"...just one kiss.." He said before he knocked out cold.

"Lightweight" Kenny scoffed.

Kyle just stared at Stan.

"You...you guys heard that too right?" Kyle said as he continued to play with Stan's hair.

"Yeah" Kenny and I said in unison.

"You know what they say "drunk words are sober thoughts"" Kenny laughed.

Tweek POV

"TWEEK" Bebe squealed.

"That's all so cute and all but if you like Craig why did you go out with Douglas tonight?" (Wendy)

"A part of me just didn't want to believe it" I sighed.

"You haveee to tell him" Bebe smiled.

"I can't, what if he doesn't feel the same? We still have that p-project which is due in a few days, it's going to be so awkward"

"So just wait it out, if he likes you he will do something about it" Wendy smiled.

"This is Craig Tucker Wendy, half the girls in the whole school like him, someone is going to swoop in and take him" Bebe scoffed.

I frowned.

"Bebe.." Wendy nudged.

"What? It's true" Bebe sighed.

"And he is a well known heartbreaker, the man doesn't like anyone. He is like a cold, heartless machine" (Bebe)

"Bebe, you aren't much help" Wendy scoffed.

"What? I'm just being honest" (Bebe)

"Sometimes you don't have to be honest if it spares someone's feelings" (Wendy)

"But Tweek is my friend I can't lie to a friend" (Bebe)

Their voices were soon drowned out by my thoughts.

What if I confess and he doesn't like me....

What if he thinks I'm some lame loser....

What if he is with Kenny....

He has been hanging out with Kenny a lot. Kenny had his arm around him, Craig hates people touching him.

ACK TOO MUCH PRESSURE

WHAT IF-

Ding

My thoughts vanished. Bebe and Wendy continued to argue. I picked up my phone from the floor. It was a message.

A message from Craig.