Chapter 39

He took me to his house.

"C'mon I'll make you some hot chocolate" He said as he got out the truck.

We went inside his house. He tossed me a towel and I wrapped myself in it.

"You don't have to say anything about what happened but just tell me you're okay" He said as he boiled some water.

"I'm fine" I sighed.

His house seemed lonely, silent, and was a bit messy.

"You live alone?" I asked.

"Yeah" He said as he grabbed two mugs from his cupboard.

"You could afford this?"

"Pfft, I have my ways Tucker" He chuckled.

"I didn't know you lived alone"

"Beats living with my parents that's for sure" He sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"They're druggies, alcoholics, those don't mix well together. Just a toxic environment. I always told myself I don't want to follow in their footsteps but it's not really working out" He awkwardly laughed.

He handed me a mug and sat down next to me.

"Not working out?"

"Got the whole alcoholic problem. Drugs, well haven't dipped my finger into that yet" He blew on his hot chocolate.

"I always told myself I never wanted to be like my father. It's like I see him in myself" I said as I stared at the hot chocolate.

"Well, what's stopping us from changing that?" (K)

"I...talked to my parents. More of like, told them everything I was feeling. Let everything off my chest"

"Mm" (K)

"He hit me. So I left, but I said everything I needed to say" I said as I took a sip.

"He hit you?" He said firmly.

"Yeah. But it is what it is. It feels like I lost it all you know"

"You always have me Craig. I feel we have gotten close" He smiled.

"I guess so but it just hurts"

"Well of course it does, you're human. It would be pretty weird if you didn't feel sad about it. You'll move past it. Just because they are family doesn't mean you need to stick with them, sometimes they are the ones who are holding you back from being the best you"

"Thanks Kenny"

"Anytime dude, do you want some dry clothes? You can stay if you want" (K)

"That would be nice actually"

Time Skip. Next morning

I put on the clothes Kenny gave me. Black jeans and some band t shirt.

"We have to get going soon and this shit still isn't dry" Kenny said as he held my chullo.

"Fuck it" I said as I grabbed it.

I set it down on his dresser and fixed my hair a bit.

"No chullo?" He asked.

"No chullo"

"Bold Craig, I like it" He leaned in close.

I rolled my eyes.

"Do I look like shit?" I said as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Well you're eyes are a bit puffy and it's a bit dark but it doesn't look bad. If anything you look hotter" Kenny smirked.

"Wow, you're really gay"

"Only for you" He winked.

I cringed. We walked out his house and got in his truck.

"Maybe this is a bad idea, I shouldn't go to school"

"Too late" He said as he started the car.

We drove to school. We walked inside. Immediately all eyes were on me.

"Craig?" Clyde said as I walked by.

Kenny grabbed me before I could talk to him.

"Hey guys" Kenny said as we walked up to Stan and Kyle.

"Woah" (Stan)

"What happened?" (Kyle)

"He kinda looks like me" He said as he looked at my hair.

"Pfft you if you were hot and tall" Kyle laughed.

Kyle quickly went silent.

"What?" (Stan)

"Hot and tall?" Kenny poked fun at Kyle.

"Shut up" Kyle covered his mouth.

"I feel weird"

"Trust me, you don't look bad. You have Kyle basically on his knees" Kenny laughed.

"...what" (Stan)

Kyle rolled his eyes.

"Why aren't you denying it dude" Stan looked at Kyle.

"Well he doesn't look bad..." (Kyle)

"DUDE" (Stan)

"I'm not saying I'm gay but he looks good" He said as he gave me a thumbs up.

Stan scoffed.

"Wow so you all are just really gay"

"No" Stan and Kyle quickly said in unison.

Kenny laughed.

The bell rang.

Kenny walked with me to my class.

"It's crazy, you look different" He said as he put his hands in his pockets.

"It's freeing in a way. With everything happening and now no chullo and different clothes"

"You feel good right?" (K)

"Yeah, I kind of do"

Kenny smiled.

"Craig?" Tweek said as he suddenly appeared in front of us.

He looked at me up and down in confusion.

"Pfft look at the time, we are going to be late" Kenny said as he grabbed me.

"Craig, can we talk later?" Tweek said as Kenny dragged me.

"Felt some awkward tension" Kenny sighed.

Suddenly Douglas was in front of us.

He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"What the fuck? Where are these people coming from" Kenny said annoyed.

I chuckled.

"What's up with you and Tweek?" He asked.

"I thought we were doing good, till I called him and he pretended he was on the phone with his mom because Douglas was there"

"Yikes, so he pretended you were his mom?" (K)

"Yeah just so Douglas wouldn't know he was on the phone with me" I scoffed.

"Was he at his house or was Tweek at his?" He asked.

"I don't know but that morning he was literally cuddling me and now he was talking to Douglas? It just pissed me off"

"And you have every right but have you talked to him about it?" (K)

"Well I got busy with the parents thing" I looked down.

"Talk with him" Kenny said as he spotted Butters.

"You never know how that one talk can change your whole perspective" He said as he smiled and admired Butters.

Butters looked at us and waved.

Kenny waved back.

Wow, homosexuals everywhere. And holy shit this was the longest passing period I've ever had.

_______
3 chapters in one day, that's a new record for me lmao. Remember to stay hydrated :)