Chapter 6

We walked in complete silence. We got to his house and went to his room. I threw myself on his bed and stared at the ceiling.

"I think we should talk about this" Tolkien said as he sat at the edge of the bed.

"You aren't my fucking dad Tolkien"

"It's obviously impacting you" (Tolkien)

"He's right you know" Clyde sighed.

"It's just...confusing" I said frustrated.

"Start from the beginning" (Tolkien)

Clyde sat down on the floor.

"He was drunk and I took him to my place because I didn't know where he lived-"

"You took him to your trashy apartment? God, bless his poor soul" Clyde joked.

We all chuckled.

"We were talking and I got up because he started complimenting my eyes and hair and it was getting weird. Then he kissed me"

"Did you kiss him back?" Tolkien asked.

"....yeah...I did"

There was silence.

"Does this make you gay now?" Clyde said as he stood up and towered over me.

"No, I still like girls"

"Then what's up with you guys? Are you guys acting weird because of a stupid drunk kiss" (Tolkien)

"He doesn't know we kissed"

"WHAT?!" They both shouted.

They were both towering over me now.

"He was too drunk and doesn't remember the kiss" I sighed.

"So for all he knows, YOU'RE THE DICK" Clyde said as he pointed at me.

"This is all confusing, so why are you being so weird towards him if there is no feelings and he doesn't even remember it" Tolkien said confused.

"That's the thing, I don't know whats wrong with me. I just can't face him"

"You can't avoid him forever" (Tolkien)

"I just can't interact with him" I said as I closed my eyes.

"I hate to be that person but I have some bad news for you" Clyde said nervously.

I opened my eyes and gave him a puzzled look.

"You may or may not have been paired with him for 6th" (Clyde)

"What do you mean?" I quickly sat up.

"Ms. S put you and Tweek in a group, you would've known if you actually showed up to 6th" (Clyde)

"Fuck" I whispered.

"But Ms. S said if you don't come by tomorrow be is going to be paired with someone else" (Clyde)

I flopped back in bed.

"Well, while he thinks about...well everything, why don't we order pizza" Tolkien said as he walked away from me.

...time skip, lunch time. Tweek POV
I was eating lunch with Douglas. I heard Craig's name. I looked up. Both of us had looked at eachother at the same time. Clyde's arm was around Craig. Craig looked back at Clyde.

"This is Kyla" Clyde said as a girl walked up to them.

"Hi" She smiled.

I have no idea why but I was intrigued.

"Hey" Craig said flatly.

Me and Craig haven't talked in a while. He has been flat out avoiding me. It's not like I care anyways but it's still annoying.

"I'll leave you two to talk" Clyde said as he pushed Craig and Kyla to our table.

They awkwardly say down in front of us but were facing eachother.

"You r-ready to leave?" I asked Douglas awkwardly.

He was still eating his sandwich. I looked down at my plate and just started to pick at my food.

"So" (Kyla)

"Clyde put you up to this?"

I looked up to see them.

"What?" (Kyla)

"He told you? About the..." Craig said as he glanced at me.

"The situation" He continued.

"No" (Kyla)

"Hm"

"I am just interested in you" She said as she moved in closer to him.

"I'm sorry but I'm not interested in you" He said as he stood up.

He looked at me and then walked away.

"That cunt" She said as she slammed her fist on the table.

"If he isn't interested then y-you shouldn't be mad" I spoke up.

"Excuse me?" She said as she gave me a nasty look.

"I said, you shouldn't be mad that he isn't i-interested. I am pretty sure Craig likes people with p-personality. So people who aren't l-like you"

What am I saying?

"Tweek?" (Douglas)

What am I saying? Why would I say that? I'm not mean.

I stood up and grabbed Douglas. We began to walk away. We were almost at the door.

"HEY SPAZZY" I heard a voice shout.

I looked back. A guy was walking towards me. I looked over his shoulder and say Kyla, she was grinning. I knew where this was going. I continued to walk, suddenly he grabbed my arm.

"Where do you think you're going?" He grinned.

I tried to get out of his grip but couldn't. Suddenly he hit me. I fell to the ground. I could feel my tears starting to pour. My nose was bleeding.

"HEY" Craig shouted.

I heard a smack. Suddenly the cafeteria was shouting. My heart was racing. The noise was being drowned out. I was shaking. I heard a few sentences from the mumbles.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HIM" Craig shouted.

There was a smack.

"OHHH SO WE GOT A FAGGOT HERE" The guy shouted.

There was loud smack and then a thud.

"OOOOO" The crowd shouted.

"WHAT'S GOING ON" PC principal shouted.