7. Take What's Mine

* Edited*

Xavier's Pov:
I groan as I feel the sun shining brightly in my eyes slowly waking me up, I stretch my whole body before finally standing up and going to the bathroom, I do my business and brush my teeth before walking over to my walk-in closet and pulling out some sweat pants and a low cut muscle tee throwing it on and walking out of my room downstairs, only to see Ryder and Grayson spread across my couch watching south park this isn't abnormal for my men to hang around my house especially not Grayson and Ryder being the two people closest to me, but knowing they had a job to do, made me walk into the living room standing in front of the TV arms crossed looking at them causing them to groan because they can't see their stupid show.

" And what do you two think you're doing"

I say looking between the two of them.

" Watching TV"

Grayson states matter of fact causing me to roll my eyes at him.

" I can see that but why aren't you doing the job I gave you"

I say quickly.

" Oh that we already did it, everything is on your desk hope we got the right chick"

Ryder chuckles causing Grayson to laugh, I roll my eyes at the two idiots before leaving the room and making my way downstairs to my home gym, I quickly go over to the treadmill and start my workout. I never use to be into working out and all this health crap and I'm still kinda not but I learned very quickly in this business that you can't lose your head all of the time, sometimes you do have to be calm and rational when making decisions peoples lives depend on it sometimes a choice out of anger can lead to an all-out war. I have a problem with my anger it's no secret to anyone but working out has helped let off some steam as some would say, do I still lose my temper 100% it's not as much as it used to be though. After running on the treadmill, doing some weights, and boxing, I decide after nearly two hours that's enough for today, I walk over to the little bathroom that's connected to the gym and quickly jump in the shower washing all the sweat off my body, before wrapping a towel around my waist and heading back upstairs to my room getting dressed for the day, quickly throwing on a white button-down top with some black pants and shoes, then walk down the hall into my office wanting to know what the boys found on my little Ella. I sit down at my desk and quickly open the file, at least they found the right Ella her full name is Ella May Anderson, I see that she is twenty-two years old, I also see her address she did pretty well in school but nothing to brag about, but as I turn I am shocked to see Ella has a criminal record, she defiantly doesn't look like someone who had one. I looked through the charges to see many of them theft or trespassing all of them from when she was a teenager, and finally the only recent being two years ago so when she was twenty years old and it was assault, but for someone assaulting her, I read through the statement to see that police found her walking the street in nothing but a sun dress in the middle of a snow storm all bloodied and bruised, and she refused to tell police who it was at first but then came back a few months later to the station looking a lot healthier with two friends, and reported that her ex-boyfriend had beaten her up and kicked her out of the home. I never would have expected someone as sweet and innocent as my little Ella to have such a harsh background, one thing I know for sure is I will never let anyone hurt my little Ella again I will protect her from the whole fucking world if I have to. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Ryder and Grayson walking in, Ryder practically throwing himself onto the couch and Grayson flopping into one of the chairs in front of my desk.

" So are you going to tell us what this is about?"

Grayson questions.

" I met her"

I say simply, this makes the two perk right up, even Ryder sits up on the couch staring at me like  I'm an alien.

" Last night she was the girl you kept staring at when I found you"

Grayson teases causing me to roll my eyes.

" Wait what the fuck are you talking about and why don't I know"

Ryder interjects causing us to laugh.

" I went to find him to talk to those people last night you know those that guy walked off with another sub"

Grayson explains, causing Ryder to nod his head in understanding.

" Well I went to find him because they wanted to talk with the owner but he was staring at some chick and her two friends on the dance floor wouldn't take his eyes off of her not even to look at me"

He says quickly.

" So you like her?"

Ryder questions, I say nothing just nod my head causing the two to break out in the stupidest smile.

" After the whole incident I was walking back to my office, I was trying to find her but I couldn't but then I heard someone crying and I thought it would be another incident but it was her, those two friends you saw her with left her to get laid, and long story short she came back to my office and we just talked until her friends decided to care about her again and come find her, even though we only met for a couple of hours, I already knew she was mine I tried to give her my number but her stupid friends practically dragged her out of the club"

I say finishing the story.

" Is she a little"

Grayson questions.

" Yes but I don't think she knows what that even is yet"

I say honestly.

" So what are we going to do then"

Ryder questions.

" Simple I'm going to take what's mine"

*-