18. Daddy

*Edited*
Xavier's Pov:

Ella giggles loudly as I wrap my arms around her spinning her around.

" Gotcha"

I say tickling her causing her to giggle more, I look up to see the sun starting to set, so I pick her up placing her on my hip wanting to go inside before we get eaten alive by mosquitos.

" Alright little one inside time"

I say causing her to pout more, but that only lasts a second before she's bouncing up and down on my hip causing me to stare at her in confusion as I start walking towards the door.

" What's got you so happy cutie"

I say tapping her nose causing her to blush.

" CALL TIME CALL TIME"

She yells excitedly, as we enter the house. I see Lottie and the new maid who I haven't even cared to learn her name yet in the kitchen cooking dinner.

" Inside voice little one"

I say causing her to pout before walking into the living room and setting her on the couch where she's still just looking at me an odd look on her face.

" You said"

She huffs crossing her arms over her chest causing me to be even more confused.

" What are you talking about little one?"

I question sitting beside her on the couch but she just shuffles away from me causing a bit of sadness to wash over me.

" You said I can call my best friends"

She huffs stomping her foot on the ground.

" Not with that attitude you're not little girl"

I say sternly, causing her to turn around slowly glaring daggers at me, mumbling something under her breath that I couldn't hear stomping her foot again it took everything in me not to put her over my knee right then and there.

" Right no calling them"

I say in a final tone. I do not tolerate brats and she will learn that very quickly if she continues this little tantrum, although the thought of putting her over my knee and spanking that plump ass of hers red raw until she can't stand anymore is an intriguing one.

" YOU CAN'T DO THAT YOU SAID, YOU CAN'T JUST GO BACK ON YOUR WORD YOU PROMISED "
She yells angrily, now standing over me stomping her foot hard on the ground with her arms crossed over her chest only causing my smirk to grow wider.

" Are you finished yet little girl? but have full warning if you continue this little tantrum of yours you're going to regret it later"

I say staring her down and daring her to continue.

" NO YOU DON'T GET TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND I'M NOT A LITTLE GIRL SO STOP FUCKING CALLING ME THAT"

She yells more. I say nothing just stand up staring her down like a predator hunting its pray, she's suddenly not so brave anymore backing up until her back hits the wall causing me to put both my arms above her head on the wall trapping her in front of me causing her to look up at me like a deer caught in headlights.

" Do not talk to me like that little girl and I will call you one because you're acting like a little brat stomping your feet yelling huffing and puffing, acting like a little baby"

I taunt moving my face closer to hers I hear her breathing hitch as I come closer.

" You know first you runaway and now this I'm starting to think you want me to bend you over my knee is that what you want little girl"

I whisper, now so close to her face I can feel her breath on my skin. She keeps looking from my eyes to my lips making me smirk once more.

" I asked you a question I expect an answer"

I say dominantly wrapping my hand around her throat and forcing her to look up at me, god she looks so hot like this it's taking everything in me not to just fuck her right here.

" N-no Xav-"

She says nervously still looking from my eyes to my lips as she bites down on hers making me growl and squeeze her neck a little tighter so she can still breathe but her airways are restricted.

" I think you do, I think you desperately want me to kiss you right now don't you little girl"

I say moving our faces even closer so our noses are touching causing her to whimper.

" Ask and it's yours"

I whisper causing her to look up at me with pleading eyes.

" Yes Daddy"

She says pleading, and that's all it took for my lips to be connected to hers in a passionate kiss removing my hand from around her throat as she moved her hands around my neck running her fingers through my hair, before pulling it lightly causing me to groan and place my hand on her hips rubbing small circles. I can't get enough of her she's like a drug that I just need more of I slide my tongue along her bottom lip asking for entrance but she refuses, so I quickly smack her ass lightly causing her to moan and take that opportunity to dominate the kiss sliding my tongue against hers and pick her up causing her to wrap her legs around my waist before I moved over and sit on the couch so she's straddling me. I let go of her lips causing her to whimper before I start attacking her neck kissing, sucking, and biting until she starts moving on my leg causing me to stop looking up at her and seeing her lust-filled eyes. I mean as much as I would love to fuck her until she can't walk I know she's not ready, I give her a moment to regain herself before smiling up at her still straddling my waist praying she can't feel my hard-on through my jeans, I have never wanted something more in my life.

" Daddy huh?"

I question causing her to go bright red hiding her face in my chest.

" Shut up"

She mumbles only causing me to laugh more, before pushing her away and sitting her back up on my lap.

" I would love for you to call me Daddy Princess, but only if you're comfortable with it"

I say honestly kissing her cheek causing her to blush more, looking down and playing with her fingers.

" I think I am, I mean you make me feel these crazy things I've never felt before it honestly feels like my mind and my stomach is going around in a dryer when I'm around you and I just met you and that scares me"

She says honestly.

" I know baby me too"

I say gently rubbing her back.

" Maybe it's because you're all wrong for me and I should run for the hills when I have the chance or maybe it's because I like you but whatever it is I like this feeling and I don't want it to go away so I want you to be my daddy if you still want to Xavey"

She says causing me to smile and tightly hug her against my chest causing her to giggle before sitting back up.

" Since the night you came into my club, I wanted to call you mine so, of course, I still want to cutie"

I say causing her to blush.

" But"

I say causing her to pout.

" But what?"

She questions.

" You're still being punished for that attitude and throwing a tantrum"