34. Swear On My Life

*Edited*
Xavier's Pov:

" Yes you do you give me warm milk and play sleepy music"

Ella says playfully slapping my chest, only causing me to laugh more, happy she has calmed down from earlier events. I hold her in my arms and walk out of the room towards the security room wanting to see if Ella could point out the man if our cameras picked him up, I notice Ella getting shy hiding her face in the crook of my neck and still holding Leo and Daisy close to her chest, I look around to see my workers staring at her causing me to shoot them a hard glare making them go back to whatever it is they were doing before. I continue walking to the security room where hopefully Grayson and Tony have found something about this prick. I was in a meeting talking about our new alliance and how to approach working together when I heard a sickening scream come from my office where Ella was sleeping. I instantly jumped out of my seat and ran to my office with Grayson and Tony following behind me, as soon as I got there Ryder was already inside the room looking around and I instantly went over to the scared and crying Ella comforting her. I can't believe someone broke in here and threatened not only her but me when I get my hands on whoever the fuck this man is they're going to wish they were never born and beg for mercy.

" Boss"

Grayson says pulling me out of my thoughts as I walk into the security room and sit down at the round table in the middle of the room with black office chairs surrounding it, holding Ella in my lap still hiding her face in my chest, and Grayson and Tony are sat at the smaller slimmer table just under a bunch of monitors showing the live cameras around the building.

" Anything?"

I question running my fingers through Ella's hair.

" Not, that we've seen yet"

Tony says quickly, as Grayson turns in the chair looking over at me.

" Ella?"

He questions gently, causing her to lift her head looking over at Grayson still sucking on her paci not saying anything but showing she's listening by looking into his eyes.

" Do you remember anything about what this person looks like, anything no matter how big or small you think it is it will help"

He says gently, not wanting to upset her again, she says nothing and just turns back to me. I say nothing just nod my head and gently rub circles on her hips encouragingly.

" It's the okay princess I'm right here okay"

I say kissing her cheek and reassuring her that it's okay.

" I no member anything it was too dark to see but I knew he was a man as I said to Daddy cause he had a deep voice"

She says quickly looking over at Grayson before laying back on my chest causing me to wrap my arms tightly around her wanting her as close to me as possible right now.

" Thank you it does help Ella but if you remember anything else make sure to tell your daddy okay so we can find this man faster"

Grayson says she says nothing and just nods her head yes as I lean down and kiss the top of her head causing her to blush, Ryder enters the room causing me to look over at him as he sits down beside me and Ella on a different chair.

" Anything?"

I question looking over at Ryder, he says nothing just shakes his head no. I slam my fist down on the table out of anger causing Ella to jump in surprise and whimper in my arms.

" How the fuck does someone get in and out of here without being seen"

I yell causing the three men and Ella to flinch.