12. Let Me Go

*Edited*
Ella's Pov:

The doorbell rings and Xavier starts walking towards the door causing me to hide my face in his chest. I don't know what's happening to me my brain feels all fuzzy like I can't think straight and I just want to give in and submit to Xavier, but of course, the bigger part of me knows how messed up that is, and that I need to get out of here as soon as possible, Skyler and Ollie are probably worried sick. I just want everything to go back to normal I want my normal little life back where my brain isn't so scattered.

" Do you want to say hi to Bella cutie"

Xavier says gently rubbing circles on my back, I sigh before sitting up and showing my face seeing a man about the same height as Xavier, muscular build wearing the same white button-up and black pants as Xavier and tattoos down one of his arms and his chest which you can faintly make out due to the see-through fabric of his white shirt, he has bluish greenish eyes with dirty blonde hair and is smiling at me while holding the hand of a girl who I'm assuming is Bella, she is about the same height as me if not shorter. She has black hair that is placed in two space buns secured with a purple bow and two strands of hair draping down the side of her face, much like Xavier and the other man she is also covered in tattoos easily shown off by her black and white singlet with frills on the arms and love heart cut out in the middle, with matching black and white checkered skirt which sits just above her knees, I can barely see any of her skin under all her tattoos and finally, a black paci is in her mouth it's black with skulls and spikes and other symbols and says daddy's little princess on it.

" Hi I Bella"

She says muffled by her paci.

" And I'm Grayson I'm Xavier's best friend and work with him nice to meet you little one"

He smiles, I say nothing just give Grayson a small smile nodding my head in understanding. I look down at the girl standing next to him curious as if she was taken like me, her brain scattered and fuzzy like my own.

" Can I play with her now"

She says sweetly looking up at Grayson with puppy dog eyes. Xavier smiles and kisses me on the cheek causing my cheeks to burn bright red before placing my feet on the floor so I'm standing beside him but I instantly move so I'm hiding behind him.

" Of course why don't you two run along I will be back soon be good"

Grayson says kissing her head before Bella takes my hand running through the house, and dragging me behind her as we start to go up the stairs. I hear Xavier yell to be careful, Bella pulls me up the stairs me nearly tripping more times than I can count, before stopping in the hallway and turning away from my bedroom causing me to be confused as she stops in front of another door on the opposite end of the hallway.

" Where are we going?"

I question confused, causing her to look back at me still holding my hand in her own.

" Have you never been in here?"
She questions confused, I say nothing just shake my head no.

" You're going to love it trust me"

She says before opening the door causing my jaw to drop to the floor, if I wasn't kidnapped right now this would be a dream come true, it is a playroom filled with toys, stuffies, and colouring books with pink and white mats that kinda looks like a puzzle and a pink princess castle tent in the corner and fairy lights hanging from the roof.

" Told ya"

Bella says quickly pulling me out of my thoughts.

" It's beautiful"

I whisper causing her to giggle.

" What should we do first?"

She questions.

" I don't know there are too many options why don't you decide"

I say quickly finally able to think a bit clearer away from Xavier. The next few hours are filled with tea parties, dressing up, reading stories, playing with the toys setting up our little town of calico critters, and now we are sat on the floor at a pink table that comes just below my chest colouring some pictures, Bella wanting to make one for her daddy before he returns.

" Can I ask you something?"

I question looking over to her, she says nothing and just nods her head for me to continue. 

" Did they take you to? "

I question causing her to giggle and nod her head yes confirming my thoughts from earlier I wonder if she can explain what's happening to me or if it's some type of drug or something.

" Yes it was only a year ago can't believe it's been that long already, but Grayson has done nothing but love and care for me since the day he took me, and trust me being here was better than my life was being homeless and just trying to do anything to survive he saved me"

She says telling me her story.

" But I liked my life"

I sigh.

" What do you mean?"

She questions.

" Well I worked at this little cafe with my two best friends who are more like family as they took me in when no one wanted me, Skyler and Ollie I'm sure they are worried sick by now does it not scare you what they can do to us and not being able to make your own choices and be free"

I say quickly getting everything off my chest.

" Okay I don't know what you're talking about I'm free and I do make my own choices and I love Grayson and he loves me"

She says simply, not helping me figure out anything causing anger to bubble up inside of me, I stand up from the floor standing over her.

" HE KIDNAPPED YOU"

I yell in anger.

" He saved me from living on the streets or returning to my so-called family who made my worst nightmares come true"

She says starting to cry before standing up and running out of the room no doubt to tell Xavier what has just happened.

" Fuck"

I sigh. I need to get out of here and I need to do it now, I creep out of the room and run into my room shutting and locking the door behind me giving me some time to think, as I hear two sets of footsteps coming up the stairs.

" Fuck think think Ella"

I say smacking my forehead before turning and seeing the bedroom window as I hear Xavier try and wiggle the doorknob.

" Ella"

He says I don't think twice before opening the window and walking onto the roof. I walk away from the bedroom window trying not to look down, after a few moments I'm on the other end of the roof with nowhere to go, I look down seeing the bushes while hearing Xavier yelling inside, I don't want to jump it's so high but what other choice do I have other then being stuck here. Before I could talk myself out of it I took a deep breath closed my eyes and jumped into the bushes from the two-story home. I cry out in pain grabbing my ankle. I put my hand over my mouth not wanting him to know where I am, I try and stand causing more pain to shoot up my leg causing tears to start falling from my eyes. I poke my head out checking the coast is clear before running for it, running down the driveway only stopping when I get to the six-foot fence maybe higher in front of me, causing me to cry more as I try to jump reaching the top of it.

" And where do you think you're going"

I hear a voice I don't recognize causing me to turn around only to be met with Grayson the man I met earlier.

" Please don't take me back there please just let me go I don't know what this place is but I swear I won't tell anyone anything just please"

I cry backing up until my back hits the brick fence and Grayson is now standing in front of me. He picks me up throws me over his shoulder and walks back up towards the house and all I can do is lay there and cry I guess I will be stuck here forever.