CHAPTER 1534 - 1612

Chapter 1534
Hubert was anxious.

“Alright, that’s enough. I’m tired. You guys can leave first.”

Yeshua turned his back around as he raised his hand to give them the order to leave.

What Burnard had said was right. Hubert was actually asking him to go and meet this young kid? That was indeed a joke!

At the same time, Yeshua also felt slightly dissatisfied with Hubert. It seemed as though Hubert was acting a little too frivolously at this point, and that was the reason why he did not want to continue talking to him anymore.

Hubert could only nod as he glanced coldly at Burnard before retreating directly.

Burnard also left the office quickly.

“Captain Jole, do you think that this guy named Gerald Crawford is actually a helper that Hubert has hired? After all, the election for the vice chief caption of the Dragon Squad will be coming up soon.
Perhaps Hubert knows that he’s not your opponent at all, and that is the reason why he called him here?”

Burnard’s deputy asked in a low voice at a secluded place at this time.

“Pfft! Who cares about who Gerald Crawford is? So, what could Hubert possibly do even if he invites him here? Do you think Hubert could even be my opponent?! Let me tell you something. I’ll not pay any attention to him at all! In contrast, what worries me even more is the Soul Arch Compass! Did you hear what Hubert said just now?” Burnard frowned as he spoke softly with his hands behind his back.

“You’ll be gaining the controlling rights of the Soul Arch Compass soon, but Hubert just had to find someone to come asking for the Soul Arch Compass at this time. I feel that there must be some hidden intentions and motives behind this!” The deputy said.

“That’s right. So, we have to get rid of all our obstacles. I, Burnard Jole, will turn anyone who dares to stand in my way into a corpse directly on the spot! Hmph!”

At this moment, Burnard beckoned his deputy to his side as he whispered a few instructions into his ear.

After that, the deputy nodded before he retreated immediately to get things done, leaving behind Burnard, who had a ruthless expression on his face.

As for Gerald, after he had arrived with Master Ghost, they were immediately brought to a reception room.

Gerald had initially thought that he would be able to meet with the leader of the Dragon Squad, Team Leader Yeshua Lock, very soon.

Unexpectedly, as they waited, one hour had already passed by.

At this time, Hubert walked in with an apologetic look on his face.

“Sigh. I’m truly sorry, Mr. Crawford…” Hubert sighed as he shook his head.

“I’m guessing Team Leader Lock did not directly agree to the matter regarding the Soul Arch Compass, right?” Master Ghost said as he smiled and shook his head.

“Cough, cough. Well, there is truly nothing I can hide from you, Master Ghost. That’s right. This was originally supposed to be a very easy matter. The chief captain would never refuse this kind of request from me. Yet, I do not know what happened to the chief captain, and he seemed to be a little unhappy, choosing to listen to that Burnard Jole instead!” Hubert said as he hammered his fist on the table in anger.

“Master Ghost already told me about this end result just now. So, Mr. Younger, you do not need to blame yourself too much. I think that it’s simply because Team Leader Lock does not believe in my strength. So, why don’t you help me gather some of the students for the trial training in the afternoon? I will help you conduct a trial training first!” Gerald said as he laughed.