Chapter 2411

Chapter 2411

Lyndon made sure not to use his Thunderous Immobilite this time. After all, he knew how strong the boy was, so he wanted to leave his backdoor open. Even so, his palm was still enveloped in immense essential qi that was powerful enough to subdue the greatest dragons and tigers as he surged forward…!
Gerald, however, simply continued sowing more seeds, his back against Lyndon this entire time…!
Though this made Lyndon confident that the arrogant boy would die for sure, the second his palm touched Gerald, all his power suddenly disappeared! In a way, it was almost like he had attacked Gerald with a balloon, and the balloon was now being bounced off!
“What?!” said the frowning Lyndon to himself as he stared at his palm in disbelief.
“You know, your attack’s quite similar to the secret technique of a family who tried to assassinate me in Yanam years ago… I remember that family forcing me to flee from them for quite a while… Regardless, as I said, it’s similar, but different enough to differentiate. After all, while your palm attack is activated through essential qi, the Moldells used inner strength instead,” replied Gerald as he placed his hoe to the side before dusting the dirt off his hands.
Watching as Gerald then walked over to a table to sip some tea, the frowning Lyndon was prompted to ask, “Moldells? You dealt with my descendants?”
“So you are related to them! I suppose you know who Christopher is, then,” replied Gerald as his eyes glinted with interest.
Back then, the Moldells had used Gerald’s life to get his father to hand over the Crawford family’s assets. Not wanting to cause any further trouble to his family, Gerald managed to escape, and it was around then when Finnley took him as a disciple, leading to Gerald slowly acquiring the power of inner strength. Honestly, it was thanks to the Moldells that his Herculean Primordial spirit got activated. Regardless, once his inner strength was greatly enhanced, the boy used his newfound powers to finish off that family.
“You… You’ve met him?! ” exclaimed Lyndon.
“I have. In fact, I’ve met most of the Moldells, though most of them ended up dying by my hands! As for Christopher, he died during the pledge of the holy water. Serves them right for doing so many evil things and wanting to kill me so much!” scoffed Gerald.
“You… What?! You assassinated most of my family…?!” roared the enraged Lyndon. He hadn’t even been able to discuss some important matters with them! Yet Gerald was saying that they were mostly dead now?!
Watching as Lyndon screamed in anguish, Aiden was prompted to retort, “You, of all people, should know what your family has done! They pretty much had it coming!”
After all, had the Moldells not hunted the Crawfords down back then, Aiden wouldn’t have joined the army in the first place!
“Like I care what your reasoning is! For killing so many of my family members, you’ll all pay with your lives!” roared Lyndon as he clenched his fists and released a greater surge of essential qi!
Recognizing the attack, Gerald was prompted to say, “Hmm? Wasn’t the Thunder Sword Sect obliterated?
Why would a strong cultivator like you still be alive?”
Though he didn’t say it, Lyndon’s essential qi and techniques were strikingly similar to Ryder’s, and Gerald knew for a fact that Ryder had learned most of his moves from the Thunder Sword Sect. As for why he could tell, it was merely because he had bumped into Ryder enough times.
Whatever the case was, after mobilizing his essential qi and entering an attack stance, Lyndon retorted, “So you even know about the Thunder Sword Sect! Fine, then! I’ll allow you to die from the Thunderous Immobilite technique that I’ve been practicing for ages!”
Following that, his aura grew so violent that Aiden and Leo couldn’t help but retreat in fear. They felt that if they got too close to that immense aura, it could potentially kill them…!