Experienced

At a tourist spot in the Mediterranean, people were eating in a restaurant when suddenly a man shouted anxiously, "Oh my god! My son is choking! He swallowed a one yuan coin. Can anyone help him? Quickly, anyone can help my son!"

"I'll help!" A man sitting at a nearby table stood up and walked steadily towards the child, with no trace of panic on his face. He pinched the child's cheek with his right hand, and the child's mouth immediately opened wide. Then he wrapped his left hand around the child's lower abdomen and squeezed his arm hard. With a "ding" sound, the coin popped out of the child's mouth. After completing this series of skilled and suave movements, the man calmly returned to his own table to continue eating, as if nothing had happened. Everyone present was completely stunned.

After a while, the child's father came back to his senses and walked up to the man gratefully, "Thank you so much! I'm really, really grateful to you! Without you, I wouldn't dare to imagine what the result would have been. Thank goodness we met you... You must be an experienced pediatrician, right?"

"No, I work at the tax bureau."

Comments:

This is a short and interesting story with a surprising twist. The man who saves the choking child turns out to be an ordinary tax bureau worker instead of a professional pediatrician. This story shows us that experience can come from unexpected places and that anyone can be a hero in times of need. It also reminds us of the importance of staying calm and collected in emergency situations.