Leaving the Neitherworld

As Lacia packed her trunk, she thought to herself, 'I am finally going to be alive in the world of the living! And no one can block my powers once I'm outta this place!'

Lacia was so happy that she was finally leaving the neitherworld. Lacia was the adopted daughter of Beetlejuice and because she was only adopted, she was alive.

Lacia had magic powers, but they weren't demon powers. She had sort of been trained to use them but that had only started in the last few days, or at least what she could tell would be a day in the neitherworld. So she didn't really know how to use them.

Lacia was going to Ever After High but she didn't actually have a story to follow. So she was basically just going to get out of the world of the dead. So once all of the royals and rebels graduated to go and have their stories play out, Lacia would basically just hang out with her friends and then only if she really had to, she'd come back to the neitherworld.

Once Lacia had packed her trunk, she shrunk it down to about five centimetres high, then shoved it in her pocket. Lacia left her room and started to walk to the meeting point.

Lacia was only a teenager but she lived by herself. She did not want to be at her dad's house, especially when he had guests over. So they had arranged a meeting point where Lacia would say goodbye and then she would leave the land of the dead and travel to Ever After High.

'Almost there!' Lacia thought to herself as she neared the point in the neitherworld that she was meeting her dad at. When she got there, Beetlejuice appeared in a cloud of emerald green smoke.

They stood there awkwardly for a minute until Beetlejuice gave Lacia a hug. "No ... please don't ... you smell so bad I can't stress it enough!" At this BJ leans back and let go. "Sorry I uh forgot that you're not a uh actual demon. You're a human and uh therefore you can smell how bad demons actually smell."

This was a very awkward goodbye. "Well bye dad, I'll see you... when I graduate... or if I die and go here cause I might not find a way to come back. So bye!" Lacia said and gestured to the chalk that Miss Argentina had given BJ.

He handed it over with a sad expression. The only breather allowed to stay in the neitherworld was his kid, who was leaving and he might not see her for at least 80 years!

As Lacia drew the door, she smiled at BJ.

Lacia turned to face the door and walked through it, going to the land of the living for the first time she could remember.