Faybelle rebels

A/nto everyone in the U.K, happy king's coronation day. Congrats to King Charles III and Queen Camilla!

"Your attention, subjects!" The Evil Queen's voice rang out in the clearing where Apple's coffin lay. Everyone was still paying their respects. "Your attention, please!" Her voice came again. "The Evil Queen is on the mirrorphone!" Justine Dance told everyone. A lot of people had escaped the school and had come to the Enchanted Forest, where they had met up with the other girls.

"I just thought you'd be hexcited to know that I'm (dramatic pause) leaving Ever After High and this kingdom, for Ever After!"

A lot of people found this news shocking. The Evil Queen continued. "Yes, that's right! Your cursed little lives have all been spared. Because, well let's just say that, Mother's Day came early this year!" The Evil Queen stepped aside to reveal Lacia and Raven standing there uncomfortably, in the most stupid 'evil' outfits ever!

"My daughters, Raven and Lacia Queen, have both agreed to join me, to become evil and take over other lands with me!"

There was a lot of murmuring about this in the clearing. They couldn't both be evil, could they?

Faybelle leant against the table that held the jars of school staff, watching as the Evil Queen started talking to Raven and Lacia.

"Let's see, what land shall we take over first?" The Evil Queen asked Raven and Lacia, who looked positively bored. She summoned a large pink map and started looking at the different lands. "We could take another crack at Wonderland, or we could conquer and rule over Gingerbreadland! Or, or, hear me out, the land of the Giants!!!"

"Those all sound great Mom. I'll go anywhere you want, as long as it's not here." Raven said before being elbowed by Lacia. "At least try and pretend to be happy! I think they would all be fun to rule Mom!" She directed the last bit to her mother. "That's what you do so she's not suspicious of whatever you have arranged in the Enchanted Forest." Lacia whispered to her sister.

Oh! I'm too excited to pick! My wicked little blackbird has flown home! And Lacia is here as well! Mother, daughters evil selfie!!!"

Lacia and Raven were dragged forward by magic and were squished as their mother pulled out her mirrorphone and took a selfie.

"Oh my fairy godmother!" Faybelle yelled and Lacia jumped slightly, having been otherwise occupied. "I've spent all this time, fluttering around, doing your evil bidding without so may have as a 'hey thanks Faybelle, hex of a job'! And now, little miss I'm gonna choose my own destiny comes waltzing in and actually think she's going to be evil? And Lacia has been in Ever After for about a week, you don't even know what she was like before! She could have acted like a perfect little royal!"

"Will you excuse us for a moment?" The Evil Queen said before making a soundproof bubble over her and Faybelle.

"Well what do we do now?" Raven asked Lacia. "You be quiet so I can concentrate and try to lip read."

"Those are my daughters you're talking about!" The Evil Queen said angrily.

The sisters could hear a muffled arguement and Lacia was very focused. "Oho the drama!!!" Lacia exclaimed at one point while still concentrating. "What happened?" Raven asked Lacia who lost concentration at that point. "Aw you made me lose it Raven!"

"Whatever After! I'm telling you they're up to something! You don't honestly think they're 'evil' now!" Faybelle yelled and the Evil Queen yelled back quickly. "They both will be just like me because I gave them no choice! All of my plotting and planning has finally gotten me what I want! Don't you understand? I won!"

"All of this was about Raven and Lacia? But what about me?"

"What about you?" The Evil Queen took down the bubble and walked away from Faybelle, slinging her arms around her daughters' shoulders. "Now where were we? What about the sea kingdom, we could rule over the merfolk! Ooh! We could get paddle boats!"

Faybelle was left standing by herself, tears welling in her eyes. She wiped her face and ripped her bag off her shoulder. The same bag that the Evil Queen had handed her when she had wanted to help. Faybelle caught Lacia giving her a concerned glance over her shoulder before turning back so that the Evil Queen wouldn't suspect anything.

Faybelle flew away from Ever After High and she didn't look back.