Now everyone knows!

Lacia had gone to the O'haire twins' hair salon after school hours had finished, not that Lacia had attended any of the classes after finding out that the Evil Queen was her mother!

Lacia walked into the salon and walked over to Poppy who was waiting for her. "Hey Poppy, I'm doing an interview with Blondie at Hocus Latte after this and I want you to hear this from me!" Poppy's eyes widened at the thought of a secret. "So the thing is... I found out who my birth mother is!"

Holly came in at that moment. "That's brilliant Lacia!" Holly told her. "How hexciting! Who is it?"Poppy asked and Lacia hung her head. "You don't like her! That I can promise you!" "Hey you don't know that! Come on, just tell us while we do your hair!" Lacia sighed. "My mother is the Evil Queen which means that Raven and I are sisters. I already hexted her to tell her and she's fine with it, she's happy that she's got a sister!"

Poppy and Holly stared at Lacia in shock. "Wow that's uh news!" Poppy said awkwardly. "Hey it's okay, we're not going to judge you for what a woman you barely know did!" Holly told her. "Thanks guys, that's a really big comfort to me, knowing that at least some people won't hate me for what my mom did, especially to wonderland!"

"Well your hair is finished so you can go meet Blondie if you want!" Lacia looked in the mirror and was surprised that her hair had been cut so short so quickly. Her green highlights that she'd always had, had tiny little sparkles in it! "Wow! Guys this is amazing! I love it, thank you!" Lacia hugged them both before leaving the salon room. She left some money at the till as an anonymous tip.

Lacia walked to Hocus Latte and waited for Blondie to show up. At exactly 16:30, Blondie walked through the doors. Right on time.

"Blondie! Over here!" Lacia shouted her over. "Hey Lacia, now you said that you wanted to be a part of my daily mirrorcast today because you had some juicy gossip! Now I need to know what it is first so that it isn't anything rude that will shock watchers!"

Lacia gulped and said "well it's like this. I found out my true parentage, and I don't want to have to the conversation with every individual person, so I figured that I could put it on your mirrorcast so that everyone would know at the same time and there wouldn't be as much gossip!" Blondie nodded her head "that sounds like a solid plan! Have you told people who you want to tell yourself?" Lacia nodded. "Great then let's get this story out in the open!"

"Hello fellow fairytale fanatics! I am here with Lacia, the new girl at Ever After High! She has news regarding who her parents are! What did you want to say Lacia?" "Well for those who were there at the welcome assembly yesterday, I wanted to find out who my birth mother was, and today I have!"

At the Ever After High castleteria, all the royals and rebels started listening to what was being said on the big screen.

"I found out that my birth mother is the... Evil Queen!" Everyone looked up in shock at the screen and gaped. Apple was at a loss for words. There was another who could help out with her destiny. It wasn't fair that Raven was suddenly more popular than her now. And on top of that, both of them had gotten earfuls from their mothers today.

Dexter Charming had accidentally tipped his soup over Daring's hair and Daring was not happy about it. "Oh come on! Again?" he yelled angrily.

"That is all from me today, but Lacia's story is most certainly far from over! Keep watching to learn more about how Lacia manages to deal with this information, and what will happen next?" Blondie said before shutting down her mirrorpad and turning to face Lacia. "Well that was intense! You could've mentioned who your mom was before I started the mirrorcast!"

Lacia smirked at Blondie's words. "Where would the fun in that be? You're forgetting, I was born as the daughter to a Queen, but I was raised as a demon!" Lacia walked out of the caffe and headed back to her dorm in school where Apple and Raven were standing at the window.

"Hard day you two?" Lacia asked, standing in between them. "I got an earful from my mom about trying to make Raven evil!" Apple told Lacia. "And I got an earful from my mom about how I should be evil, or at least convince you to be evil!" Raven said. "Well as you may have heard, I found out that my mom was the Evil Queen and that Raven's my sister, and that that's where my magic comes from except mines have always been stronger than Raven's even after she signed the book, so we've all had a rough day" Lacia said to them.

"I'm gonna turn in for the night, I'm too tired for more drama!" Lacia went to bed, closely followed by Raven.