A Temporary Pardon

"Stay back mother! I don't know how you escaped your mirror prison, but I will not let you hurt my friends!" Raven yelled at her, summoning her magic. Lacia walked up to Raven and placed her hand on her shoulder. "I'm with you Raven, if this lady thinks that she'll lay a finger on our friends, she'll have lost that finger!"

"Oh Raven, Lacia. I love that you're both willing to fight with your dark magic, but you judge me too harshly! I don't wish harm!"

"Nice try mom! I know your tricks." Raven said, turning her back to her mother.

The Evil Queen placed a hand on each of her daughters' shoulders. "Oh no tricks, it is not so hard to change!" At this, Professor Rumplestiltskin was turned into a frog. "See, he just changed." Lacia held back laughter at seeing her least favourite teacher as a frog. "Ok that's quite good! I never liked the guy." "Be quiet Lacia, she'll do much worse than that if she doesn't go back in the mirror!" Raven told her sister. Lacia still thought it was funny and prodded the frog/teacher with her foot.

"Snow White, I am reformed! And now you have dragons. Why what fun we could have had together." "No more games mother!" Raven butted in. "You remember, Snow?"

"We did have an epic rivalry, you versus me. It hexcited the whole school!" Snow said.

"Say, I could coach a team, oh well, if I wasn't sent back into the mirror. What do you say Snow White? Or is the fairest of them all afraid of a little mh competition?" The Evil Queen asked, playing on Snow's weakness of dragon games. "If I recall, the crowds were cheering for me. Ok, you're on!" The group of students standing behind the Evil Queen gasped loudly.

"You won't snow what hit you!" The Evil Queen started to walk up to where Snow and Apple were standing. "I hereby grant the Evil Queen a temporary pardon!"

"What? How can you trust our mother not to be evil when... she just turned a teacher into a frog!" Raven yelled.

The Evil Queen rolled her eyes at her daughter and said "Ok fine I'm changing him back." She then went on to change the frog sitting next to frog Professor Rumplestiltskin into a Professor Rumplestiltskin lookalike. "Happy now?"

"Happy? I'll be happy when you do something that isn't part of some bargain! Find me when you do." Raven told her mother. "Coming Lacia?" Lacia hadn't moved from where she stood when Raven went to leave. "Raven, I lived my entire life thinking that my mom was dead and I wouldn't be able to find her, but she's not! And I'm willing to give her a chance, besides I was raised a demon, I understand that there's evil in everyone and that some people make it more obvious than others. I'm staying!"

Raven walked off angrily and Darling followed.

"The Evil Queen sure knows how to manipulate Snow White, her one weakness has always been dragon games."

"I'm sure your daughter will come around." Snow told the Evil Queen. "We two Queens will be your coaches." Snow announced taking the Evil Queen's hand and holding it up in the air with her own. "Tomorrow we will choose our captains and teams. Let us begin a new era of Dragon Games!"

The students all started cheering. "And there you have it subscrollers, Dragon Games are back!" Blondie told her mirrorcast.

"A pardon for the Evil Queen, but why?" Giles Grimm asked the other teachers. "If our good queen, Snow White, vouches for the pardon, then who are we to argue?" Headmaster Grimm said to them.

Outside the arena, Apple was walking back to school. "Come Apple, my dear, I'll give you a ride up to school." Snow told her daughter.

"A pardon, why?" Apple asked. "Don't fret Applesauce!" The screen between the driver and the back of the car went up. "I have a secret weapon. Behold the Booking Glass!" Snow said as she pulled a mirror out of her bag. "This has magic that can return the Evil Queen to mirror prison forever after. All I have to do is input the sequence code and say the command words. Capture walnuts!" The walnuts were scanned with green light and then were sucked into the mirror. "Walnuts captured!" The mirror said. "Technology is so hexciting these days!"
________________________________

"My mirror!" Daring yelled as a dark dragon smashed it. "Lucky for me, mirrors are cheap, and I buy in bulk."

Lacia ran over to Daring, wearing her dragon riding outfit. "Daring, if you're done looking in that mirror, a little help with these guys would be appreciated!" "But I'm, I'm not done." Daring told her. Behind her, the O'haire twins were being chased by the dark dragons who were carrying a terrified Sparrow Hood on their backs. "Daring! Help! Now!" She commanded him. "Ok! I'll see you later!" he told his reflection.