The Fight (part 2)

Okay guys, the competition for the epilogue of this book is officially closed.
I'll do the results very soon and then the epilogue will be posted after that.

The three teens faced the Evil Queen.

"Well, isn't this a fun little reunion?" The Evil Queen said to them.

"It's over mom! We're taking back the school!" Raven yelled. "Yeah! And you're gonna go back to the mirror realm!" Lacia added.

"You might want to think about what you're doing Apple. You're throwing away your destiny." The Evil Queen said.

"Don't listen to her Apple!" Raven warned.

"Without me, you'll never get your happily ever after. Raven has made it abundantly clear that she doesn't intend to follow in my footsteps. And I doubt Lacia would poison her new friend. Face it, you don't have a choice." The Evil Queen said to Apple.

"Yes, I do! We all have a choice. And I'll find my happily ever after some other way! Without you. Capture Evil Queen!" Apple yelled, holding the booking glass out in front of her, sending a beam of light towards the Evil Queen!

"NoOoOoOoO!" The Evil Queen made a shield around herself, protecting her against the booking glass's magic. "I'm not going back!" She used her magic to push back the magic coming from the booking glass. She chuckled darkly. "I told you I'm more powerful than you!"

"Apple!" Raven called out. "You okay there?" Lacia asked.

"She's weakening the booking glass!" Apple told them. Raven jumped off of Nevermore and landed behind Apple, eyes aglow, using her magic to reinforce the booking glass's power.

Lacia also jumped over and let her magic into the mix to help with beating the Evil Queen.

The amount of magic being sent at her proved to be too much for the Evil Queen to fight off and she was sucked into the mirror. The booking glass let out a blast that knocked Apple and Raven off of their dragon. They fell down towards the ground, screaming loudly. Lacia quickly sent a green disc down and the two girls landed on it, both happy to have stopped falling.

The booking glass fell to the ground and smashed, letting out a burst of magic that made the school normal again and the dark dragons no longer dark. Everything went back to how it was before the Evil Queen had been freed.

All of the teachers became themselves again, but Snow White was most pleased. "I'm back, it worked!" She exclaimed happily.

"With the help of her friends, Apple was able to right the wrong of freeing the Evil Queen." The female narrator narrated. "And as for Raven and Lacia, and their mother, let's just say their relationship is still, eh, complicated." Brooke said.

"Need I remind you both, do not touch the glass!" Headmaster Grimm said to Raven and Lacia as they made their way past him to the secret staircase. "Oh please!" Raven said as she left.

The Evil Queen appeared in the mirror that Raven and Lacia now faced. "There's my little blackbirds!" She said to the kids. "Mom" Raven simply said as a greeting. "Hey..." Lacia said to her, taking note of the very slight awkwardness in the atmosphere.

"So what's new?" The Evil Queen asked them.

Raven quickly dodged the question. "How are you holding up in there?"

"Oh it's not so bad I suppose. Someone left a sandwich in here! I'm........ royally proud of you both?"

"Really? After all that?" Raven asked in surprise. "Yeah we did kind of mess up every plan that you had." Lacia commented.

"You demonstrated that your powers are even stronger than before! And to orchestrate such a crafty scheme to take down the Evil Queen? The Evil Queen?!" She let out a chuckle "You're more like me than you realize. Like it or not, you can't escape your destiny Raven, and Lacia already shows some attributes that you need for being evil."

That awkwardness was much worse now.

"We'll see. I have to go mom, I'm late for a match!" Raven said and started to leave.

"I'll be watching." was the Queen's last comment.

The girls left the room and started down the many stairs. "Yeah I will also be watching, because it's my go to be on the bench since my team has more players. So good luck Raven, except not really cause you're not on my team!" Lacia elbowed her sister, laughing slightly.

"Well, your team probably has more chance of winning today because your dragons too fast, she'll speed past the ball and you'd over judge your throws!" Raven replied, elbowing Lacia back.

"Jeez Raven, I was having a joke!"
_______________________________

Raven and Nevermore flew out onto the pitch, getting into position opposite Apple and her dragon. "What took you so long?" Apple asked her. "Let's do this!"

"Ready when you are!" Raven replied.

Coach Gingerbread Man blew the whistle and the game started.

Lacia was sitting in the crowd with Cerise and Cedar, watching the game.

Blondie was doing the commentating, as usual.

The Evil Queen was in the mirror, Snow White's dwarfs guarding it. "The Evil Queen had a foam finger.