The Fight

I'm back guys!

My holiday was super fun but now I'm back and the summer holidays are on so I'm going to be updating! A whole lot more.

The girls of Ever After High flew on their dragons through the clouds and towards where the Evil Queen was waiting for them.

"Alright everyone, listen up!" Darling called to everyone there. "Apple has to get as close to the Evil Queen as she can. Let's cover her back and make sure that she gets there! Hang onto your crowns. The girls and the Evil Queen go into their sky battle that can be seen from anywhere.

Back at the school, Raven watched what was going on. She couldn't tell who was winning, but it seemed that her friends were putting up a good fight.

"Well! What's going on? I can't see a thing past your giant head Raven!" Lacia yelled at her sister. "I don't know. It looks like mom is pretty busy with everyone."

"Raven I'm so bored! I wanna be in the action!" Lacia moaned. "We have to get out of here!"

"We'll have to break down these barriers though! That can't be easy, if it's even possible!" Raven told her.

"Raven! Pleassssse! Help usssss!" Snow White cried from her container.

"Oh what am I, chopped liver?"Lacia muttered.

"She can't do it! She doesn't have the strength!" Headmaster Grimm yelled.

"Always the vote of confidence, aren't you?" Lacia asked him sarcastically.

Raven summoned her magic to her and hit the walls of her little prison. As Raven poured more magic into her hands and the force field vanished. "Raven, wait for me!" Lacia shouted. Lacia threw five balls of magic towards the same point of the prison surrounding her. A hole appeared there and Lacia jumped out.

She quickly changed her outfit back to her dragon gear, Raven following suit. Raven sent a blast of magic towards the chains holding Nevermore, which vanished immediately.

Lacia let out a shrill whistle and from somewhere in the clouds, Morningstar roared back.

Raven mounted Morningstar and flew off. Lacia, aware that she could now see Morningstar giving a lift to some students to help them get around the school. It seemed that Morningstar was too busy so Lacia figured that magic would have to do for this fight.

Lacia channelled some of her magic down to her feet and when they started glowing with a lime green colour, Lacia jumped out of the building, landing on a see-through disc that was floating in the air.

As Lacia jumped from the disc, another one appeared where she was going and as she landed on that, the first one vanished.

Lacia continued through the sky like this until she was in the middle of the fight. Lacia summoned more magic to her hands and started aiming at the dark dragons.

Apple and Faybelle had been doing a good job of helping distract the Evil Queen but she had came up behind them and sent a large blast that almost hit them both, causing Faybelle to lose her seat on the dragon. She let out a scream but the fall was short lived because she fell right onto the dragon holding Cedar and Poppy!

The students still inside the school were watching the mirrorcast that Blondie was doing while being in the thick of the action. "Blondie Lockes here, reporting from the front-lines of the most spellbinding, dragon battle, ever after!" A fireball came at her and Blondie quickly dodged it before continuing the update. "Apple White is leading a team of students in a royal campaign to stop the Evil Queen and send her back to the Mirror Realm! More to come, as the pages continue to turn, on this amazing story!" More fire came Blondie's way so she used the pan on her head to protect herself.

A little bit off, Ashlyn and Maddie were being chased by a dark dragon. Ashlyn yelled to Maddie "Use the fire extinguisher!"

Maddie, on cue produced a fire extinguisher and then proceeded to throw it at the dragon. The dragon became unconscious and fell towards the ground.

Apple was still chasing the Evil Queen but wasn't having much luck. Apple had chased her into a cloud and she didn't know where the Evil Queen had got to. The Evil Queen appeared through a cloud behind Apple.

Apple's dragon turned around and Apple quickly aimed the booking glass at the Evil Queen. "Capture the Evil Qu-" The Evil Queen had snatched the booking glass right out of Apple's grip! "No!" Apple yelled.

"Now I'm going to let all your little friends see what it's like to spend a hundred years in the mirror realm. Starting with you!" The Evil Queen yelled at Apple. "Capture Apple!"

Just as the beam started to form, Raven and Nevermore flew at the Evil Queen and knocked the booking glass from her grip! The booking glass fell towards the ground but Lacia jumped out of a cloud and down after it, catching it in her arms before a green disc disc appeared beneath her.

Using her magic, Lacia made the disc quickly ascend to be at the same point in the sky he where Raven and Apple were flying. "Someone's been practicing!" The Evil Queen commented on Lacia's new travelling technique and Raven's expert flying.

The three teens faced the Evil Queen.