Evil Lacia

A/n two weeks later than expected. I'm sorry.

"Darling, what happened to your cheek?" The Evil Queen asked Lacia. She walked down the stairs towards her daughter. Lacia backed away and eyed her mother warily. "Firstly, I'm not anyone's 'darling'." Lacia practically spat. "Secondly, if you don't want your daughter getting hurt, don't send evil dragons and an amateur dragon trainer after her."

They could faintly hear Faybelle yelling from the sky that she was a good dragon trainer.

"And thirdly, what the hell do you want?" Lacia finished.

"I'm sensing you're angry, just focus that anger on others and you'll be a great mini Evil Queen." Her mother told her. "I'm not evil!" Lacia yelled at her. "You're going to be!" The Evil Queen yelled back. Lacia visibly flinched, her mother's anger wasn't something anyone wanted to meet. It was like poking a wasp's nest. 'Yeah, I'm just gonna go along with this, I've got nothing else to do as I would probably regret it if I didn't go along with it."The Evil Queen calmed down after seeing her daughter afraid of her.

"First, you're going to wear a more evil outfit, that dragon outfit isn't the proper attire for royalty. Second, you will help me get Raven here as well. Any questions?"

"One, what is this outfit?"

"I'll get it and you can change."

*five minutes later*

"I can't wear that. No. Not gonna happen. Never in a million years. Won't do it!"

*one hour later*

"How did this happen?" Lacia asked herself as she stood in front of the mirror. This is what Lacia was wearing.

"You look wonderful Lacia!" The Evil Queen told her

"You look wonderful Lacia!" The Evil Queen told her. "Yeah... I think we have different definitions of wonderful."

"Now, come with me. How should we get Raven here." The Evil Queen said and led Lacia away from the mirror and towards the main area where the Evil Queen spent her time.

"It's simple. We don't. She'll come on her own."

"I sincerely doubt it."

"Hear me out. Raven has recently lost Apple and for all she knows, Apple can't wake up. Her sister was chased by dark dragons into the dark forest and for all she knows, I've been kidnapped. Which is pretty accurate. Raven will be panicking that more of her friends will be hurt and Raven will come in an attempt to stop that from happening."

The Evil Queen looked impressed with her daughter's knowledge of Raven's actions. "Fine. We'll wait. But if this doesn't work after a day, I'll use you as bait to lure Raven here." "Fine!"

This was not good, Lacia would be used as bait if Raven did not show up in 24 hours. And something inside her told her that Raven might not be stupid enough to come on her own accord.

A day passed and Lacia was growing increasingly worried. She was worried about Apple and what happened to her, she was worried about her friends and if they were safe, she was worried about Ever After and what might happen if her mother decided to do some thing bad, but most of all, she was worried about Raven. No matter what, Raven would end up here with her family and that wouldn't be good. As long as there was someone passionate enough about stopping the Evil Queen, then something could be done. But with Apple asleep, Lacia with her mother and Raven being lured here, no one would be able to do anything. That was what Lacia believed anyway.

"Lacia! Your time is up, Raven has not arrived and that means we will go with my plan!" The Evil Queen told Lacia. The Evil Queen magically pulled Lacia over to her and cast a projection, making it look like there was another Lacia chained up against a wall.

________________________________

Raven stood giving a speech at Apple's...she didn't know what it should be called. It wasn't a funeral because she wasn't dead, but then what could it be? Raven spoke about how Apple was a friend and that she'd be missed. Then everyone's mirrorphones started chiming. Raven pulled hers out and looked at it.

Her mother was hacking the mirror network. "Attention students of Ever After High. It appears that Raven will not come and help her own sister Lacia, so now Raven has exactly two hours to get here and see her family, otherwise, she will never see her sister again!" The Evil Queen stepped aside to reveal Lacia chained up against the wall, looking very mistreated. "Two hours Raven, starting now!"

"I have to go!" Raven yelled and ran down from the podium. "No you can't! This is exactly what your mom wants you to do!" Darling said and stepped in front of Raven. "I have to go, my mom can't keep Lacia like that! Don't think you'll stop me Darling!" Raven summoned all her evil powers to her and made to blast Darling out the way.

Darling quickly moved before that could happen though and Raven immediately calmed down. "Thank you. Bye everyone, see you soon." Darling quickly handed the Booking Glass to Raven who pushed it away. "Keep it. I think someone's about to have a change of heart."

Raven left and whistled for Nevermore. Darling watched as her friend flew away.

Back at Ever After High, The Evil Queen stood waiting for Raven. Nevermore flew to the hole in the wall and Raven dismounted. "We. Need to talk!" She stated dramatically.

There was a burst of laughter from the corner of the room. "Do you know how stupid that sounds!?!" Lacia yelled, laughing her head off. "Do you know how stupid you look?" Raven fired back.