16 What is that

I wake up and the sun hitting my face, I grunt annoyingly and hid under the covers, i hid my eyes from the sun almost like it was burning.  I sat up rubbing my eyes, I walked out of my room and walked down the stairs hearing my brothers in the kitchen.
I saw my brothers trying to hold in a laugh as I came in and sat down.
"This ain't funny do never let me drink again" I said placing my head on the table.

I heard Polly coming into the kitchen and sitting down next to me.
"How much did you drink"? " to be honest I'm not even sure" I reply then bringing my head back up.
I turned to Polly who was staring at me "what" I say letting out a breathless laugh.

"What is that" she said moving closer to my neck.
Shit have I got a hickey fuck fuck my brothers will kill me.
I looked to my brothers who were confused, I looked back to Polly who was angry, "please don't tell them" I mouthed.
I put my hands over my neck, "who have you been with Aurora" Tommy asked
"No one I must've burned myself or something" I said fidgeting about in my seat.
"Who gave you that" he said inhaling the smoke from the burning cigarette.

"No one I burned myself or I'm not sure" I pleaded hoping they would believe me but my brothers and aunt Polly were very hard to convince
"We're not stupid Aurora" polly said
"So who is it, Isiah Matteo or Diego" John said then turning to Arthur and tommy "you were saying stuff last night about Diego about how you like him but he was screwing a whore" John said as his face tensed up
"No no it wasn't him" I pleaded seeing my brothers getting ready to Stand up
"Then who was it" Arthur questioned
"It's embarrassing" i said as my face went red
"people should know not to date you we have warned everybody" Arthur said.
"So I can't have a life have a boyfriend what is the matter with yous, you guys get to screw who ever you want but I have to reject everyone who asks me out it's not fucking fair" i said standing up off my chair and running up the stairs and slamming my door.

"For fuck sake Isiah" i mutter looking into the mirror at the purple mark on my neck.

I open my closet and pull out a light pink dress and slided it on, as you can tell I love the colour pink.

I fix my hair and touch up my makeup. "Rory, Diego is here to see you" polly shouts from down the stairs.
I walk down the stairs as my brothers and aunt watch me walk towards him, "shit who gave you that" he questions almost looking pissed off.
"Come outside" i said pulling him by the arm, i shut the door behind us and walk down away from the door.
"Who gave you that" he questioned
"You don't need to know you lost getting to know what I do since you screwed that whore what was her name again?... ahh Lindsay was it"
"I fucked up I know"
"So who did give you that?"
"I can't say"
"Why not do I know him?"
"Yes but we're keeping it private and I'm already getting enough hassle from them in there"
"Can we be friends again?" He asked
"Yes friends" i reply then smiling, I watched him put his hat on and then walk away.
I walked back into my house to see my family watching me once again, "what"
"Was it him" Tommy questions
"No it wasn't him"
"Then who was it"
"Not telling because it's not what you think it is" I say walking over to the sofa and falling back in it and sighing.

"Let's go" Tommy said standing up, I looked behind me to see my brothers getting ready to leave "your not going out tonight unless it is with us" Tommy said then leaving.

"Screw you" I shout as he shuts the door.
"Diego gave you that didn't he?" Polly questions
I get up from the couch and walk over to the dining table and sit beside her " it was Isiah"
"Did you cheat on Diego?"
"No he cheated on me that's how I ripped my stitches because I walked in on them" I said then burying my face into my hands.
"So does that mean your together again?" She questioned cocking a smile
"I don't know that's the thing but there's something else..."
"What's wrong?"
"I also like Matteo"
"Aurora your playing with a-lot of hearts" she said then smirking.
"Don't I already feel bad enough"
"Just to let you know I'm leaving in a little bit I'm going out for some business in London so I won't be back till late and Ada and Finn are coming with me" she said before standing up and grabbing her mug.

I sat in the living room reading my book when I heard the light knocking of the door, I placed my book down and walked towards the door and pulled it open.
"Isiah? What are you doing here?"
"I'm here to see you" he said then abrupt grabbing my face and placing kisses on my mouth, he kicked the door shut with his leg while his tongue was entwined with mine, I grabbed his hand and led him up the stairs to my bedroom I slammed the door and fell into the bed with him hovering over me he slid his hands up my dress while I was unzipping his trousers.
As Isiah lined with her entrance she kissed his neck and as he entered her she gasped
Slowly in his neck.

Hey guys didn't think I would bring out another chapter this quick but I  hope you enjoy and you get to see the madness in Auroras love life xoxo