Reunion

Tommy POV

Maria called an emergency server meeting or ESM as some people called it for early in the morning because Prime knows why the sun was barely up when Tubbo, Ranboo, and I were headed to the town hall at spawn, there were some people there already including Maria, Herobrine, Eret, Xisuma, Scott, Phil, Kristen, Aphmau, Grian, and a very tall woman that Tubbo and I didn't recognize, Ranboo, on the other hand, seemed surprised and in disbelief. All of them appeared on edge and troubled about something. Maria and Grian seemed the most out of it, Maria was pacing back and forth muttering about something and trying to keep her cool as Herobrine tried to calm her down, while Grian was shifting his weight from one foot to the other. 

Ranboo POV

How was mom here? wasn't she supposed to be overseeing The End? Whatever this meeting is about must be either really important or really bad if she is here. I was hoping that the situation wasn't the latter of the two...

Endra POV

I watched Hero attempt to calm Maria when I noticed a group of three young boys consisting of an Avian, a Ramis, and Ranboo... I shrank myself to a smaller size, not wanting to trample anyone, and moved past the group to where the three stood. "Ranboo? Is that you my dear?" I asked approaching him. "Ranboo do you know her?" Asked the Ramis, having to look up at the much taller. Ranboo sighed before motioning to me. "Tubbo this is my mom." He paused, now gesturing to the boy. "Mom this is my husband Tubbo." Ranboo smiled awkwardly. "It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am." Tubbo smiled. "Please, call me Endra, and I'm just glad Ranboo found someone who makes him happy." I chuckled. "Wait, are you the end queen?" Tubbo asked. "Indeed I am," I responded nodding. "So that means..." Tubbo paused turning to Ranboo.

Tubbo POV

"YOU'RE A PRINCE?!" I was low-key kind of freaking out. I was married TO A PRINCE?! Ranboo nodded in embarrassment. "AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME?!" I wasn't mad, I was just surprised, to be honest, Ranboo never seemed to be the royal type. "Didn't I? I could have sworn I did." Ranboo looked as if he was trying to remember whether or not he told me. "It's fine I know now... Wait doesn't that technically make Micheal, Olive, and I royalty as well?" Tubbo pointed to himself. "Who are Micheal and Olive?" Endra asked. "Micheal is mine and Tubbo's adopted son, and Olive was created when some of Maria's magic mixed mine and Tubbo's DNA," Ranboo explained. "I'm a grandma?!" Endra squealed, I was enthused at the fact. "Yes mom, you're a grandma." Ranboo laughed. "Can I meet them?" Endra asked. "Maybe after the meeting." Ranboo smiled. 

469 words

A/N

Yes, Ranboo is a prince in my au! Any facts or headcanons for my au will be in my book titled Headcanons!