Chapter8: Zanedroid

Kai's POV

Kai and Lloyd managed to accompany Grey Phantom and that little brat back to the destiny bounty. Kian was riding with Lloyd while grey phantom was riding with kai.

Once they landed a blur of black flew into kai's face scratching him in the process and into grey phantom's arms. "Obsidian" rushed Kian to her side to pet the little monster.

Kai looked over at his brothers that were assigned to this feral and they looked like they just came back from war. Jay's hair was disheveled, he looked on the verge of crying, Zane had scratch marks all over his metallic face and Cole had a nasty scar on his arm.

"Welcome to the destiny bounty" sensei greeted. Kian dashed to stand in front of him and gave a deep bow. "Kian at your service" Grey phantom was resisting the urge to laugh. "He is a big fan of yours the legendary sensei Wu.''

"Uh I see I am flattered" It was clear their sensei wasn't used to being in the center of attention and his pupils found it hilarious.

"Hello, you must be Nya pleasure to meet you" grey phantom took Nya's hand in hers.

Nya wasn't sure what to make of the girl standing in front of her, she had voluminous black hair that reached her waist, olive skin and very bright grey eyes. She was shorter than Nya but not by much she was definitely toned but she wasn't much on the muscular side.

She was in cargo pants, a tank top and a jacket all in different shades of purple.

"Misako it's been too long" the look on her face was unreadable but her tone was sweet, almost too sweet

The tensions were through the roof for that single moment as Misako collected herself. "Never thought you would be the phantom we are looking for" "Hmm sure" she took this moment to take in her surroundings.

Kai wasn't sure how she knew sensei Wu and Misako and with the way they acted around her he was sure they knew more than they were letting on "Where is Kian gonna reside? It's past his bedtime" she said, interrupting his train of thought.

"Well, we made some arrangements, he is gonna be staying with Kai and Jay" Nya looked over at the backpack Kian was carrying. Grey phantom had none.

"By the time i come to check on you, you better be in your pajamas."

"Bu-" she pointed a finger in the direction of the lower deck "No buts we will talk about this tomorrow now go" he huffed and started walking in that direction before he looked back.

"Oh yeah right let me show you the way" Nya quickly rushed to his side.

"Now let's talk ancient scrolls" she walked to the upper part of the deck. She got a head start and they were quick to follow.

Kai wasn't sure how, when or what happened in the three seconds she spent alone but somehow the operations room was complete chaos where she got all those books and maps, he had no idea.