Chapter 1: Red man in PJs stole my shoes

Grey phantom POV

"WHAT THE HELL?"

Okay let's get one thing out of the way real quick, the chasing and the threatening is okay she has dealt with that more times than she could keep track of but STEALING HER FUCKING SHOES. That is a new low for the ninja.

She can't believe he is still chasing her. She thought the ninja fought with honor.

"Where is the honor in chasing a barefoot citizen?" she taunted as she leapt from a building to the adjacent one.

"HA bullshit we both know that you are a lying and scheming thief." 

"At least I don't steal people's SHOES."

"Yeah, right you just steal money and gold" he sounded bitter.

Jeez you would think she stole his money and gold.

Unlike them she actually has somewhere to be, she couldn't keep this up she had to end this quickly.

Alleyway nice.

She seized her chance and slid down a corroded railing landing on the lid of a dumpster and quickly rolled on the ground. She looked up and saw none other than the red ninja jumping down.

She opened the dumpster lid, and he landed right in. A very important rule you learn in life is to never look back. And that is exactly what Grey phantom did. By the time she was halfway through the block she could hear him hollering.

'What a baby can't even lose with dignity.'

—------------------TIME SKIP—------------------

"And then he decided to steal my fucking shoes, like how rude is that?"

She looked over at obsidian from her end of the couch.

Obsidian was a size shifting dragon. A few years back she helped heal his injured wing and he decided not to eat her for dinner and thus started their journey as companions. He can shapeshift from a harmless looking lizard cat to a very not harmless looking dragon.

 He can shapeshift from a harmless looking lizard cat to a very not harmless looking dragon

 (THE ART ABOVE IS NOT MINE I DO NOT CLAIM IT )

He tilted his head at her question as if considering it and decided that the meat he was chewing on was a better priority.

This wasn't a new territory for them, grey phantom complaining about the useless ninja of the city and him listening to the pitiful excuse of a human that is her.

"Like I wasn't even robbing anyone today and he appeared out of the blue threatening to throw me in jail. Oh yeah sorry that I wore my alter ego cloak today. I should have just worn a normal jacket in this cold weather-" she quickly sat up.

"Wait, maybe I should have worn a normal jacket but still why did he attack me? I didn't do shit. I just wanted to get some ice cream for this stupid rainy cold weather."