Chapter Eighteen>>

"So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be."
― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Chapter Eighteen>>

"Stiles! Stop the car!" Scott shouted slamming his hands down on Roscoe's dirty dash.

"What? Why?" Stiles asked slowing down to a stop. "What are we going to do now?" Before Scott answered he jumped out of the jeep, launching himself over a fence.

Stiles huffed glancing back at me. I moved to get out the front seat. "Where do you think you're going?"

I motioned to where Scott just took off. "To help?"

Stiles raised his eyebrows. "Huh. Yeah, no. You're staying here. "He laughed glancing at me before turning to look out the window.

"Stiles, I can help." I protested grabbing onto the handle. Before I could open the door the locks clicked onto place. "You did not just lock me in here."

My head whipped around to glare at him only to find a determined expression on his face. His body shifted closer to mine. His breathe cascading across my face in angry pants. "So help me God, if you step one fine ass,toned tan leg out of this jeep I'll spank you so hard you can't stand for a week."

Butterflies flapped around in my chest sending heat to my core from his words. A burn of desire spread through my veins. We stared at each other, tension in the air. I could feel Stiles's conflicting emotions through his eyes, wondering if he had said the wrong thing to me.

I let out a puff of air breaking our stare down to glance out the window. "Damn, that was hot." I muttered fanning myself before peeking back at the brown haired boy. "You get sexy when you get protective."

"I, sexy? Hell yeah. I'm always sexy. Whose sexy? This guy." He grinned like the cheshire cat pointing at himself. I giggled. "You such a dork." He frowned so I leaned over. "But you're my dork." I pecked his lips just before Scott launched himself over the fence.

Being serious I faced Stiles for a second time. "Just know f you talk to me like that more often you'll no longer be a sixteen year old virgin." I whispered right before Scott hoped back into the car and I shuffled to the middle again pressed tight against Stiles. He didn't answer but his stare said it all. His lust showing straight through the caramel orbs. Even a hint of love and passion swirled in there.

Scott looked confused. "Did I miss something?"

We broke our stares turning to the teen wolf. "Nope." "No, nothing, not a thing. A thing is not happening."

I face palmed. He can't even lie well.

"I can smell the lust in this car. The arousal." Scott rolled his 'r' on the last word really confusing me but Stiles immediately turned bright red looking every where but in my direction.

"Did I miss something?" They began to answer just as my phone chimed. Leaning forward I pulled out my white Samsung Galaxy S5 seeing that Danny had texted me.

DanMyOnlyMan: Crappy night, I need a wing man. I'm in the jungle.

I quickly texted back an 'I'm on my way' and scooted towards the door. "Now where are you going?" Scott and Stiles stopped talking, staring at me. "I'm needed elsewhere. Looks like you boys are going to have to find trouble without me."

"Jenna!" They both yelled but I hopped out the jeep running into a full out sprint towards my friend in need.

--------------