Chapter 5

Chapter 5 

-The Talk

Max was in my house, cause I decided he can come in. Since I laughed at him like a maniac.  He was sitting on the couch with his arm over my shoulder watching Drake and Josh with me.

"So you want to hear the whole story?" He asked interrupting the show.

"Umm, not really cause we are in the middle of a really good part, but then again I kind of want to." I said.

"Well let's hear it cause I need to tell you the truth and why I left you."

"Okay whatever."

"Okay so yeah I told you about the text and stuff but okay I didn't tell you how my dad walked in. Right?"

"Right." I replied back

"Okay so he walked into Samantha and my conversation and he asked me who I was texting and I told him Samantha. And he happens to know Samantha's parents and I told what I was texting about and he said I should give her a ride cause she is nice. But then I told about how I needed to pick up you and he said that you would probably understand and then I said but then he was like no buts you have to. So I had to listen to him. And that is what happened." At the end of the story I was about to punch myself because how was I so stupid to make everything about myself. He obviously did have a good reason.

"So your dad made you?" I asked

"Yup pretty much."

"I am so sorry. I thought you ditched me but I am so stupid that I didn't even think about why you would give her a ride and I never thought that you would have a good reason. But you actually do! Omg I am so sorry." I said

"It is okay I understand, and I forgive you plus I am sorry that I didn't give you a ride and you had to run to school?" He asked.

"Of course I forgive you! And yes I did have to run to school cause I was late."

"Oh I am sorry. But that would have been funny to watch cause, you run like an idiot." He said in his loving apologetic tone.

"I do not!" I protested.

"You do anyways, I promise I will give you a ride tomorrow."

"Tomorrow we don't have school.'

"Oh well, than on Monday."

"Okay."

"Okay so you wanna hug it out?" He asked

"Heck yes, I do." And with that he gave me a big bear hug which I was so happy about. Again I wish this could last forever! But unfortunately my wish didn't come true because Max's phone started ringing. We broke the hug, tear drop, just kidding. And he started digging for his phone in his pocket. Once he found it he clicked the answer button and started talking.

He started talking to someone while I was thinking about how sexy he was in those pants and that leather jacket. And then I was looking at his face and I noticed how his hair flops in the right way and then his eyes are the best feature of him. He had these crystal blue eyes; they are like so pretty and amazing and wonder-

"Like what you see Rosie?" he said with a smirk on his lips. I started blushing like crazy when he said that because I totally forgot I was staring at him.

"Umm, no." I said with my own smirk now. Ha, yay, point for me.

"Whatever you liar, anyway I have to go because I need to pick up my little sister and my dad is calling me."

"Awwwww, that sucks now I am going to be lonely, at night. Oh so lonely!!! I am so lonely!!! Lonely!!! Lonely!!" I started to sing, in a horrible voice.

"If I take you with me will you stop your horrible singing??" He said. I wonder if I should go I really don't want to stay alone, in the dark. Yup I am definitely going.

"Wait a second, did you just say my beautiful angelic voice is horrible?!" I said with a stunning tone.

"Yes, now Lego." He said.

~Thanks for Reading :)